[ORP] That Blasted Lizard....

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Finlay

Re: [ORP] That Blasted Lizard....

Post by Finlay »

Will there be any legal action against me for being on council during Balerion's reign? I see no reason to resign if I'm doing no harm, but don't want to soil my reputation. I'm sure the fact that I'm in the army makes it clear I am on the side of the Viceroy, but don't want some twit prosecuting me for nothing at all.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I knew you as a Bravian for so long I missed that you had moved. Just a blip on my part.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Willow

Post by Willow »

After completing her temple and sheriff duties, Willow headed to the Castle to fed the animals and check her IAM Office.

Arriving at the Castle gates, Willow tried to open the door but she couldn't open it and there was a strange smell of sulphur in the air. She could hear the animals calling to her because they were hungry. So, she searched and searched for someone to help open the gates for her. As she is looking for someone to help her, Willow spots Nikola and Johnstone and ran up to them. "What's happened? Are you both alright? I heard Balerion the Dragon has taken over the castle! I hope the animals are alright and he hasn't eaten them!"
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Looking at the group, John said, "I am all right. I was working in my mill and had just come upon Nikki when Tolin and you joined us. I hope that the others are well and that all is well inside those gate."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion smiled as he watched the angry faces milling around outside. It seemed soon he would get the same expulsion that he had given the Vicerine. It was tremendously exciting!
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

A rumbling and shaking began to move the ground beneath their feet where they stood. As she looked around to see what was happening, Nikki’s eyes went wide in shock as she saw the walls begin to collapse and the castle pulling free of its ground.

“Look out!” she cried and herded the little group away from the falling debris where they watched in helpless horror as the dragon slowly rose into the sky, the castle somehow rising with him. One moment the castle was there hovering in the air, the next…it was gone! Balerion remained, laughing at their misfortune and seemingly congratulating himself on a job well done.

Nikki comforted Willow who seemed heart broken when the mooing, bleating and clucking of her animals vanished along with the castle. Her head still throbbed, but now was no time to give in to pain. She had to think of what to do next.

“Tolin,” she addressed the lizardman, “return to Bravia and see if that’s where the castle has been taken. If it is, gather whoever is available and join them to Zovras’ army. Have him prepare to take control of the castle at first light.”

“John, Willow, rally the troops here and be ready to move the army either to Bravia or to defend the Town Hall. The dragon is still here and I don’t want him touching Paz, too.”

A copy of the announcement of the “new” Council fluttered down at her feet. Looking it over, she knew in her heart that the dragon had not asked any of them whether they even wanted to serve. She needed to get word to those people, too. After borrowing some writing materials from the Town Hall, Nikki penned an announcement to post in the Inn.
To all Councilors appointed by Balerion:

None of you will be held responsible for Balerion’s actions as you were appointed without warning or request. You are asked to perform whatever duties you are assigned to in order to keep the Province working. Balerion alone will be charged with this heinous act and the resulting damage to the castle and the province.

Nikola
Elected Vicerine of Bravia
After calling for messengers, she had this one sent to be posted in the Inn, then sent a number of missives to current, interim, and future Council members to meet in the Town Hall of Paz to strategize their next move.

OOC: Sorry for taking over but wanted to move events closer to current events quickly. Please forgive any godmodding I might have overlooked. :P
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alexandria was tending to the Cathedral when she felt a slight shift... Looking about she wondered what... when she was moved from the Cathedral to the Castle. "This can't be good" she mutter when she notice Balerion.

"Balerion!! what have you done now!" Sighing and trying to control her temper to control her crazy magic. Looking around the room Alex notices a piece of paper posted to the wall. Scanning it she found her name.
The official Interim Bravian Council is as follows:

Viceroy balerion
General Aishe
People's Representative Alexandria
Public Prosecutor Ssast
Judge Marshal
Finance Minister Logo
Mine Minister Grayson
Internal Affairs Minister Nocturne
Councilor Ambrosia
Councilor Sebastian

Ripping the paper off the wall she looks at Balerion.

"You got to be kidding me. Really... Nothing better to do?" Ripping the paper up... "No, No, No... Where is my Grams." Sometimes Alex behaved as if being 20 was 10 and her magic reflect it.

"GRAMS! GRAMS!"

Alex knew she should be here but where. Alex searched the castle but could not find her any where. Alex grumble... as she moved towards the front gate where she saw her Grams and other standing on the other side of it.

"Grams why are you all out there?" Alex pushed at the heavy gate but it didn't seem to want to give. "Open blast you" she grumble as she tried to use her magic but it was bounced back at her. "Balerion open this gate if you know what's good for you." Alex folded her arms and gave a small tap of her foot. "Crazy dragon."

I hope this is ok for me to post. Sorry if I godmoded anyone without permission ;) .
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Willow

Post by Willow »

Rumbling and shaking began to move the ground and the Castle disappeared. Willow dived under a tree hoping the sink hole didn't take her with it. Glancing around, she saw debris and dust everywhere but no Castle and no sink hole - all she saw was Balerion laughing at them from above.

Hearing Nikola say her name, she said "yes of course, I will defend Paz". She was about to head off to defend when she heard her name again - this time it sounded like Alexandria. She quickly turned and ran up to her, "I'm here honey, are you alright? (checking that her grandchildren wasn't hurt in the earth quake). Balerion has locked us out of the Castle and now its disappeared?"
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron read the newspaper that morning as he was eating his breakfast with his family around the large campfire. He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips while he drank his mango juice, which was secretly mixed with his usual dark rum. All sorts of amused thoughts ran through his mind but there were a couple with a more serious nature. 'They really have no clue...' Silently, he looked over at Leo and beckoned the old man to come closer.

"Push forth with Phase 1 but hold off on the others for now."

He instructed Leo once he was next to him along with a few more orders to pass down. Leo nodded to Rieron and excused himself while the Druchii continued with his meal. "This is delicious..." he said to the ladies that cooked it.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."