Upcoming Elections

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Ambrosia

Upcoming Elections

Post by Ambrosia »

People of the Republic,

Elections are coming upon us. 29 days to be exact. If interested in being on council and .. you live in the Republic please let me know. If you want to make your own list of council and run as well, that is quite alright. Just make sure there are 10 people for 10 seats.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Nikola

Re: Upcoming Elections

Post by Nikola »

We're down to 22 days. I'm seeing lots of views, but no one is posting. I know there must be someone out there who wants to see what it's like to serve Bravia by being on Council. Why, there are LOTS of opportunities! You could be the General and head the military for all of Bravia. If that's not your cup of tea, you could be the People's Representative and get to post information all over the place as well as invent new games for the province to enjoy. Let's see what else is there? Oh yes! If you are a law and order type of personality, you could shoot for being the Public Prosecutor and file charges against miscreants who break the law (granted, that rarely happens here in Bravia, but one never knows!) OR you could be the Judge and listen to the case and then decide the accused's guilt or innocence based on the evidence presented.

All of those jobs are relatively simple and normally don't require a lot of time or attention other than checking in at least once per day and visiting your office to keep the clerical staff happy. Other more time intensive positions include Mine Superintendent who keeps the mines running, Finance Minister who keeps the treasury healthy through trades and what not, and Internal Affairs Minister who takes care of the animals and oversees upgrades to the castle amongst other responsibilities. Oh yeah, and the Viceroy or Vicerine. That's the one who gets to bug everyone to visit their offices and do their jobs.

So lots of opportunities to learn new stuff and grow as you get to serve the only Republic left in Secfenia. :) So step right up and come play with us!
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

We have 11 days remaining, and currently we have four open chairs in the next council to take over. Please contact me, Ambra, if you are interested in becoming part of the council for the Republic.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

We now have a full list. Thanks to everyone who stepped up!