Why is the city of Cork not in the 'all towns' listing ?

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Rannek

Re: Why is the city of Cork not in the 'all towns' listing ?

Post by Rannek »

Ah, my bad. It has been over a year. I was looking at but a simple revolt that occurred afterwards.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Amaryllis

Post by Amaryllis »

Lets chill with the rudeness. Simple conversation taking place, nothing more.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

((OOC: This is all IC from my end and that is very very mild for a dark elf. If this wasn't an RP thread then it should have been specified. ))
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
VillowVonVald

Post by VillowVonVald »

Well, "Time flies when you are having fun" ;-))

Thank you all for explaining.

love Villow
Silence

Post by Silence »

You just... kept that... all this time?

Ok then.
Gretub

Post by Gretub »

While one might complain about the maps being outdated, tis history.

Www.Pandoraproject.net/dark/map.php

Just because this map is out dated, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. While things change it is up to usbto record them so everyone knows....

But then again... Ignorance can be bliss....?
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

More amusing. For before, the blue one said they were their own place unto themselves. Guess I was wrong, then. Now he's leaping on the "We're Kiene" bandwagon. The more things change, I suppose. Tsera Fuerte has fallen, and is now taken by Kiene. Let it be proclaimed!
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

You sound like someone who wants to start something you are not prepared to deal with for a large variety of reasons which I could stand here and throw in your face but you don't have one.

Be careful little shadow.. Or don't, I don't care. You do have a challenge you could answer if you want to act like a real man.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Amaryllis

Post by Amaryllis »

Rieron wrote:((OOC: This is all IC from my end and that is very very mild for a dark elf. If this wasn't an RP thread then it should have been specified. ))

TPB Rieron,

It is very clear from the get go, that there was confusion on this being IC or OOC.

It was even stated so. I specifically did not call you out specifically, however you took it to mean your character, why would you think that?
This was a general warning to all. Would you like me to make it officially a warning to you specifically?
There was no need to be as curt as you were. Your character strives to cause a rise out of anyone your character comes in contact with, you have a history with doing so and you know exactly why the warning was given. It was a warning for that to not continue, whether or not it was your character or or someone else's.

Thread locked for cool down. It may or it may not open since the answer was received. Questions like this could have simply been directed towards our OOC area, or explained in an IC way. Where the discussion took place was fine as long as it is creative and neutral of attacks. Yes, this is an unprovoked attack on players answering to their best knowledge that a change took place. Keeping notation of things is fine, however it starts to bleed into POWER GAMING when the information kept is longer than 6 months time. - Longer than we Admin keep Forum and Game infractions... That should say something.