Council #38

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Eudoxia

Council #38

Post by Eudoxia »

Hello Bravians!

It's getting close to election time for council- now's your chance to hop on board and participate!

Either toss your hat in the ring here, or send a message to any person on council that you'd be willing and interested to join.

Thank you!
Eudoxia

Re: Council #38

Post by Eudoxia »

Hello all!

This is my first bout as viceroy and and has been interesting. Perhaps I should have paid attention to politics prior to now. I have a question- what happens if we don't produce a full list when the current council finishes up? I am personally one who enjoys experimenting, so I am kinda hoping to have a front row seat to something at least a little spectacular. Because let's be honest, things are kind of dull around here.

I've put the list up, minus two lovely citizens who volunteered but did admit they didn't have a lot of time. It would be amazing if those who DID have just a little extra time would come forward and lend a hand. As it stands, you really only have to pop into your office daily (ooc: click into your office...it really is that simple).

So! What's it gonna be? Give the First-Time Viceroy a grand experiment of county decay? Or hop in and help a sister out?

I'm good either way, to be honest. I just need a bag of popcorn for the big show. :D
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Eudoxia wrote:Hello all!

This is my first bout as viceroy and and has been interesting. Perhaps I should have paid attention to politics prior to now. I have a question- what happens if we don't produce a full list when the current council finishes up?
The answer is that the elections stop at 8 days out and corruption goes through the roof. Not a good thing at all. :)

I don't have a lot of free time, but I'll do what I can to help, so you can add me to the list, Eudoxia.
Eudoxia

Post by Eudoxia »

Thanks Nikola!

I think we now have a full list.