Bravian Events (Daily+Special)

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Bravian Events (Daily+Special)

Post by Aishe »

Here is a thread to post [IG] events. I thought we had something, but I suppose we do not. Here we go!

May 31, 1657 [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone said Nikola was looking for the answers to life questions in the wild.
May 28, 1657 [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Puria was purging anyone who did not build them golems.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Re: Bravian Events (Daily+Special)

Post by Aishe »

Jun 2, 1657 9:30 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard that Grendel was weaving into their the mass stories about how the skies would open up
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 2, 1657 7:27 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone said that golems were going to turn on the peasants again
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Jun 4, 1657 6:17 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: My niece in Bravia said that the Viceroy was trying to get things to fall from the sky
[Art | Historian ]
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 7, 1657
5:00 pm [Special] You heard a peasant in the woods. They said: My nephew told me that Zuan was secretly plotting how to summon zombies to kill off his enemies
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 18, 1657 6:55 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: My cousin told me that Cathrina was making gold parchment to warn people away from the evils of Kiene
jinnaree

Post by jinnaree »

Jun 18, 1657
10:14 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Rieron was putting swords through guts because he got the wrong drink order
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 18, 1657 6:55 pm Jun 22, 1657 2:08 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard there was thunderbolts coming from the lakes and seas

Jun 25, 1657 5:11 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Amor was a beast as far as scoring in Dice Master
Willow

Post by Willow »

Jun 1, 1657 6:10 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard that Jandar was talking about using his mine whip on the clerical staff

Jun 3, 1657 10:58 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I got salt from a mine the other day. It smelled odd.

Jun 8, 1657 9:56 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone told me that Calysta likes water... or was it fish?

Jun 10, 1657 1:39 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Logo was preparing for the end of the world by selling Aquacalypse Trout

Jun 12, 1657 9:15 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone told me that Calysta likes water... or was it fish?

Jun 15, 1657 12:25 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard that Mollie was going to buy extra drinks for the summer

Jun 17, 1657 8:19 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone told me that Calysta likes water... or was it fish?

Jun 19, 1657 11:50 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Aingeal was preparing for the end of our world as we know it by killing off whole herds

Jun 22, 1657 1:35 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: My mom told me that Jinnaree was hanging any peasants who talk about things coming out of the water

Jun 24, 1657 8:13 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: Someone said Nikola was looking for the answers to life questions in the wild.

Jun 26, 1657 11:55 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard there was a ghost named Rosie that looked like a cat in Imperius that could bring upon the cat-pocalype

Jun 29, 1657 11:26 am [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard Rieron was putting swords through guts because he got the wrong drink order

Jul 1, 1657 8:29 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: I heard there was thunderbolts coming from the lakes and seas
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Jul 5, 1657
12:31 pm [Special] You heard a peasant talking to another peasant after mass. They said: My mom told me that Jinnaree was hanging any peasants who talk about things coming out of the water.
:shock:
[Art | Historian ]