Voices of Bravia - Council Election!

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Aishe

Voices of Bravia - Council Election!

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians:

Once again, it is election time! As Nikola will not be running a list this term, I will be. :)

The political list, Voices of Bravia, is officially returned and up for this election! I ask for any interested creatures to speak up and a spot is yours.

You do not need previous experience, just the willingness to learn and dedication to our Viceroyalty. All positions can be taught and advised by experienced creatures. :) Creatures of all kind are welcomed to be the voices for our people the next two months, including those on the current Council.

If you have any questions, you are welcomed to inquire here or in a letter. Interest, likewise, can be shown here or privately. Feel free to list the positions you are interested in holding, as it will better help consider offices sooner, so there will be less delay in getting the term rolling!

Current List:
► Show Spoiler

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Founder & Leader of VoB
Last edited by Aishe on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Re: Voices of Bravia - Council Election!

Post by Aishe »

List is half-way filled! Let's see if we can have it filled without delaying the election. :)

Inquiries and interest, send my way!

- Aishe -

P.S. Sad to report that neither Nikola or Johnstone will be serving on next term. It's a great opportunity for new creatures!
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Four seats to go! Positions 100% still available being: Public Prosecutor, Councillor-at-large (x2). General and judge are possible availability.

Questions, concerns, and inquires, contact me!

- Aishe -
[Art | Historian ]
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Dear Aishe,

I wished to let you know that three of the people on your list are not Bravian.

Sincerely,
A Good Samaritan
Varann

Post by Varann »

Hum i think there has been a misunderstanding here this list is for the Viceroyalty council elections not the city. unless something has suddenly changed all of the people on the list live in the Viceroyalty Bravia and thus they can stand for the VR council.
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Dear Varann,

I am sorry to inform you, but you, Willow, and Gawain are no longer Bravian as Paz is no longer part of Bravia.

Do you have any plans of moving in time for the election?

Sincerely,
A Good Samaritan.
Varann

Post by Varann »

Ahh i see. if Aishe wishes to temporarily removes those of us who live in Paz till Paz is restored to Bravia then i have no objection we have plenty of time before the next election to ensure everything is above bored and proper
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Calysta Dalakoi,
Queen of Kiene -

I appreciate the concern, even from someone outside of the Viceroyalty of Bravia.

I have the upmost confidence that the peasant rebellion in Paz will be put to rest swiftly and that Paz will rise Bravian flags in the coming days as it rightfully should. It is not my plan to delay the election by a single day if can be avoided - so should something go wrong and this not happen, they will be removed if not remedied when the countdown reaches fifteen days. As you cannot see the Bravian Castle, we are currently at twenty one days until the next Bravian Viceregal Council takes their spot.

However, seeing how at this time, there are still vacant spots as it is, it appears unnecessary to remove the Paz citizens that were interested until the fifteen day countdown marker or we gain creatures interested in more spots than we currently have available with the Paz citizens on the list.

Thank you for the concern.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Founder & Leader of VoB
[Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

As the Bravian castle is safe today due to my actions in the past any tokens of appreciation are welcome. Please be sure the delivery is made by a Bravian so they actually arrive. Have a nice day. ;)

Balerion leaves a private note behind as well as he leaves.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Citizens of Paz -

For those that have already signed up on the Voices of Bravia list for the next Viceregal Council election or were interested in doing so, rest assured I will do what I can so the actions taken by the unruly peasants will not prevent you from making to election day as a VoB member.

However, out of duty to the Viceroyalty of Bravia, should Paz not hoist it's Bravian colours prior to the fifteen day mark of the election, I can no longer promise your spot will remain yours. Likewise, should there be a sudden flood of interests from Bravia City that extends beyond the currently four available spots, Paz spots may be lost.
Note: There is currently twenty one days left on the election countdown.

That being said, I believe that this shall not be an issue and that Paz will be returning home soon. If you have yet to voice your interest on joining the list, please still do so!

If you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact me.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Founder & Leader of VoB
[Art | Historian ]