Re: Public Prosecutor Office: Crime Reports/Court Business Only

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Hmm. The Aishe creature resurrected from permanent death that she entered in a fit after losing an election. She ran for mayor and took over the VR list in a rush to be important. But some of us remember how she arrived in Bravia just this March, so very cozy with balerion. Interesting.

[/quote]
balerion wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:42 pm Aishe Sanchari, if you are going to make a fuss I demand that you also take the time to show off the wonderful gems that I crafted for your wife to give you. It's only fair. How will people know that I make the absolute best if you squabble without showing off the goods? Squabble and do a nice display my love, let them see my workmanship. Goodness knows you haven't flaunted anything for too long, give em a good twirl.

Balerion looks at the others still a bit surprised at the splash his small declaration had made.

Don't those gems go wonderfully with Aishe's darling eyes, surely you could use a circlet, ring, or even gemmed broadsword of your own for display? Dragon crafted gems are guaranteed to last longer than you. Balerion smiles wide showing just a few too many razor sharp teeth.
Aishe wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am Oh, needn't worry, my dearest - I never take them off! How could I? They are far too perfect because you are just that good. It is true, after getting dragon crafting gems, I will never be able to return to ordinary craftsmanship! You and my wife have spoiled me. Speaking of, I've got some gems for you if you get your tail over to Bravia for a visit. I know how you love your uncut gems.
Some of us also remember that she did not know that Bravia City is the capital of Bravia.
Aishe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm [ OOC: I was intending on putting some sort of wall around the VR castle as well as the more central of town. The reason I put the Castle where it is is since it's a Viceroyalty Castle - which in my head for some reason, there's only one of those per Viceroyalty, we just have access in each VR town to it. That's also why it's close to Paz, since Paz is the other player active town in Bravia.

I do agree though with a lot of what you said and am going to rework things a bit. I was really rushed when I played with this yesterday. :x ]
I move that this prosecution be tabled until we have further discussions about whether Ophelia's revolt should be sanctioned by the VR.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I was going to hold my tongue until you spoke Sir Kitty. I have friends and family in every kingdom. One of my family members is even on your council. Are you going to persecute her next?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Myrth wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 pm Hmm. The Aishe creature resurrected from permanent death that she entered in a fit after losing an election. She ran for mayor and took over the VR list in a rush to be important. But some of us remember how she arrived in Bravia just this March, so very cozy with balerion. Interesting.
OOC: You cannot say someone resurrected from permanent death if they never died... just cause someone paused.... doesn't mean they died.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Akos

Post by Akos »

Myrth, you are showing your deep lack of understanding for how not only the legal system works, but how general decency works.

For anyone to rebel against a lawfully elected office, no matter what their grievances (which in this particular instance seem awfully petty and not based on any sound political or legal reasoning) is, as dictated within the law's of Bravia, a crime.

Whether or not someone came back from the dead is completely and utterly irrelevant to the situation. The company a person keeps is completely irrelevant to the situation. The facts are simple: an unsanctioned and therefore unlawful revolt against a rightfully and legally elected official has taken place. Ophelia (and it would seem yourself) has taken it upon her own shoulders to completely dismiss the LAWFUL and DEMOCRATIC wishes expressed by the townsfolk, to engage in what honestly appears to be a self motivated and petty vendetta. This is not only incredibly self centered but highly offensive for those who expected the laws of the realm to be upheld.

(I would also like to point out the OOC information you posted literally has no place in this forum and should be removed).

To repeat, just in case your extreme and unwarranted bias blinds you to the facts of this case; it is 100 percent ILLEGAL to revolt against a town hall without sanction.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal comes in behind Balerion.

"Are they really going to try to 'sanction' something after the fact?

If dear Aishe needs a lawyer, I'll even travel to Bravia for this one..."
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Not that I am the one who did anything illegal here, but -

1) I ran in the election for mayor because I was encouraged to.

2) I have been around and active for a month prior to my legal installment as Mayor. I would also like to point out there is no law that requires this, so this is not an excuse in the courts of law.

3) Not once have I ever been confused about Bravia City being the Bravian capital, as it has always been with the short exception of when Balerion named Paz the capital.
[OOC: a) OOC remarks mean nothing IC. b) I think you misunderstood what I said about the map? And how is that even relevant?]

4) I created a list after talking to both Nikola, who has been list leader for a while now, and Varann, current Viceroy. Neither were intending to run a list and to what I knew and had been told, it appeared no one else was either - so I started one. There was even a notice in the public halls of this Viceroyalty [forums] prior to the creation of the list. Not a single creature disagreed with me running a list or claimed to be doing one themselves. It is always unfair when a Viceregal election gets put off because no one decided to be the organized one, but it has happened many times. I'm happy to say that the election will run on time. One-tenths in thanks to you, who took a spot on the list you are arguing against.

5) I am tired of all the feuds between creatures and families I get dragged into merely because I talk to someone nicely or enjoy them as a creature. Not even just myself, but if any talks in a proper or friendly manner to someone else's foe, they are suddenly a terrible person. It is a large problem in our communities, across the Viceroyalties. I am social, and unlike quite a few, friendly to all creatures with a very rare exception. I have, privately and publicly, spoken against all of the actions Balerion has done against the Viceroyalty of Bravia.

6) I ran unopposed. If this was such a big deal or issue, someone should have said or done something. Not a single creature contacted me against my candidacy and no one ran against me. In fact, with the exception of this revolt, I have only gotten positive remarks and feedback since I put my candidacy in the election.

7) I am, as a matter of fact, dead and have been dead for seven years thanks to a vampire named Lucifer. I can disclose those details to you if you wish, but rest assured, I am very and continuously dead.

At the end of the day, I ran in a fair election and won with no laws broken. Ophelia's revolt was illegal.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Rightfully Elected Mayoress of Bravia City
Last edited by Aishe on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron came very briefly only because he heard about what was going on in the office, "There is a famous phrase that goes along the lines of... Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are."
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Nisha

Post by Nisha »

I move that this prosecution be tabled until we have further discussions about whether Ophelia's revolt should be sanctioned by the VR.
So, this Ophelia person had the chance to run for mayor but for some reason she didn't. When someone else was legally elected she just acted out of pettiness and grudge, revolting the town. Now after the fact, the VR will discuss if the revolt should be sanctioned? You are hilarious...
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

The VR is not discussing where the revolt was sanctioned. Sanction as used in terminolgy here implies it was authorized beforehand, which it obviously was not.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

*note to self....*

Crimes in Bravia go unpunished until discussion are had, and they don't prosecute legitimate crimes against the Viceroyalty or her citizens.

*makes plans to go visit friends in Bravia*