Re: Public Prosecutor Office: Crime Reports/Court Business Only

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

The Crime has been reported. I am certain that the legal process will begin, lets let them do their job.
Amaryllis

Discussion with Council

Post by Amaryllis »

I have split off the current posts that are in a thread designed for only reporting in. I have created this thread so that discussion may be done freely. Please be sure to keep OOC out of the RP areas. I don't like editing posts, please don't make me do so. ;)
Ssast

Post by Ssast »

"While thiss one doess not condone an unssanctioned revolt, perhapss the one called Ophelia iss merely ssstupid. Thiss one hasss been assked to defend her, citing my previouss - sssanctioned - revolt againsst Aishe when ssshe chossse not to enter her office after being elected. If Ophelia obsserved another lapssse, this one undersstandss why ssshe would russh to protect the town insstead of waiting for permission from the Council. Have you been napping inssstead of performing your dutiess again?" Ssast gives Aishe a poker face.

"Asss for the 'LAWFUL and DEMOCRATIC wishes expressed by the townsfolk' thiss one would like to point out that in that election when it wass me running for the possition againsst Aishe, we were the only creaturess who voted, and sshe ussed her Patronage to inflate the value of herss. Thiss one highly doubtsss that any creature other than Aisshe and, perhapss, her mate even bothered to vote. Hardly an expressssion of the people'sss wisshess." Having been assisting Paz with repairs during the election cycle, she shrugs. The result would have been the same as their previous rivalry anyway. "Asss a sside note: why do we bother having electionsss when the creaturess who live in thiss Hive care not who ruless them?"
Varann

Post by Varann »

Ssast take this to the Discussion with Council section please. This office is only for the reporting crimes.
Ssast

Re: Discussion with Council

Post by Ssast »

(Moved)
Ssast wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:21 pm "While thiss one doess not condone an unssanctioned revolt, perhapss the one called Ophelia iss merely ssstupid. Thiss one hasss been assked to defend her, citing my previouss - sssanctioned - revolt againsst Aishe when ssshe chossse not to enter her office after being elected. If Ophelia obsserved another lapssse, this one undersstandss why ssshe would russh to protect the town insstead of waiting for permission from the Council. Have you been napping inssstead of performing your dutiess again?" Ssast gives Aishe a poker face.

"Asss for the 'LAWFUL and DEMOCRATIC wishes expressed by the townsfolk' thiss one would like to point out that in that election when it wass me running for the possition againsst Aishe, we were the only creaturess who voted, and sshe ussed her Patronage to inflate the value of herss. Thiss one highly doubtsss that any creature other than Aisshe and, perhapss, her mate even bothered to vote. Hardly an expressssion of the people'sss wisshess." Having been assisting Paz with repairs during the election cycle, she shrugs. The result would have been the same as their previous rivalry anyway. "Asss a sside note: why do we bother having electionsss when the creaturess who live in thiss Hive care not who ruless them?"
Varann

Post by Varann »

Ophelia new the law and was willing to accept what ever consequences there were to be for her actions. She has her reasons but refused to say anything more then justice when asked about them
Draven

Post by Draven »

There is a new trend in Bravia…
"Revolt in Bravia - Nocturne is the new Viceroy!
Reported on Jul 24, 1657 4:00 am
Nocturne has taken over the Castle and sits as Viceroy!"
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I would hardly say it's a trend at this time, but at least you have noticed. Kudos to you, sir.
Draven

Post by Draven »

What can I say? I'm terribly nosy.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Well, if you'd like to get your feet wet, you're more than welcome to come take a look, and we'll see what we can do about getting you up and rolling all proper-like! This is the Public Prosecutor's Office, though, so if you'd like to join in to aid our fair VR, please do drop me a mail!