Re: Public Prosecutor Office: Crime Reports/Court Business Only

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Morjiana

Re: Discussion with Council

Post by Morjiana »

Respectfully, I understand that Bravia had in the past funded lists running for council. If that program is still active, I would like to apply for funding for the list we are currently working on. I am confident t that we will have the creatures needed to complete it and do not like to ask more of them when we are already asking for that most valuable contribution, their time.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Nocturne shook his head sadly, "While I would love to agree to that, it happens after the fact. As the legislation never was processed, and was something I was trying to get done. However, since some -
a few on council - decided it was not a legitimate council, that things shouldn't get done - that is unavailable sadly. The referendum for changes I requested asks that the active FM be allowed to fund the lists as the requests come in. However, the current laws require a full vote of council, and several members of current council do not feel they should be voting. Without a fully active council, my hands are bound as to be able to help you at this point from the council."

He smirked, "That said, just let me know, and I will do what I can personally to aid you in this...I don't like letting apathy defeat a good thing."
Bravian Law wrote:V. Election Refund Policy - Lists running for office may request a refund of election fees. The council will review such requests as they are presented. Council can approve or deny requests. The Finance Minister or Viceroy can choose the best method of payment after approval of the refund request.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Jul 31, 1657
11:06 am Nocturne has donated 500 Freznics to the town. Town now has XXXX.
Jul 31, 1657
11:06 am Nocturne has donated 500 Freznics to the town. Town now has XXXX.

Your check to aid in the council elections has been issued.
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

My thanks for finding an expedient solution to a multilayered problem, Nocturne. The list is now fully funded.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Just trying to find solutions to problems. This one happened to be easier than most.

Speaking of, there is a new problem. The council and people wanted to reset the elections. It was so voted and so achieved, I reset the clock. Yet now we do not have enough people listed to run a council yet? The peasants grow restless, and will likely revolt if it continues this path. I ask as well that those interested please sign up. There are reports coming into the Internal Affairs office that tumult is rising.
Jul 31, 1657 10:00 pm The peasants seem upset that the government is lagging behind on the proper paperwork to select the future government.
Corruption: 21%
(Edit: Forgot to note the corruption, apologies, was very sleepy >_>)
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

In the defense of the Bravian creatures - instead of having weeks to put together a list, Morjiana had a mere nine days - which is only two days before the voting is supposed to start.

Don't act high and mighty by implying how "you did this for everyone and they are letting you down". You had the opportunity to run a list and you did not. You are not one to judge a creature trying to put one together at such a short notice with various of the 'usual' political creatures refusing to serve.

The corruption can be fixed. The peasants can be satisfied and no revolt will happen. Do not try to stir panic when it is unnecessary.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Amaelianna

Post by Amaelianna »

There was a vote as to whether they wanted a new election. The majority said yes, so it was done. If they had wanted time to put together their list, without assuming that everyone would stay onboard, they could have said as much.

As for your quote of Nocturne, I am not seeing anything he has said here to match your false exclamation. Interesting that you choose to bear false witness, while claiming others are out of line. You tried to create a witch hunt, which brought about this turn of events. Your failure to be bothered to read the transcripts from the council meeting, has created more chaos than peace. It appears intentionally trying to create chaos and dissent among our people.

It might be wise to work with fellow Bravians to clear up the miscommunications of recent, and heal the nation into a symbiotic relationship.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

"Girl who threw away friendship, I have no interest in your hollow attempts at debate any longer. You continue to accuse me of things, despite a mere warning of what's happening to the people. There is no need to defend the Bravian creatures, for they are not under attack, despite you wishing to make them out to be victims. You whined about lack of warning on a sanctioned revolt, and now you whine about me warning you that a peasant revolt could happen if the trend continues. Pick a side, and stick to it. I have no interest in running a list anymore, I'm well aware that I could have, but thanks for the insight....and the judging."

He shook his head before turning to slip into shadow once more, words echoing, "Don't worry, though. You keep on projecting that you want to see a monster, you will eventually get one. And no, that's not a threat, that's merely a statement of who and what I am, since you seem to have forgotten one who's backed you and supported you consistently throughout your tumultuous career here. Stop trying to put words into my mouth that aren't there, or step up when you return and we'll duel it out. My blade and heart have served Bravia alone since my arrival in this lands, and now, my patience grows short. You suit Zuan perfectly." Only those who knew him closest would likely know what that meant.