Bravian Assistance Programs

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Alexandria

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by Alexandria »

Your request is being processed.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Lum

Post by Lum »

Thank you.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

ty, ty
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Public Contract/Application for (Level Three) Assistance

Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 2000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I must begin studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 90 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one course is not completed within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: September 29, 1659
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
marleen

Post by marleen »

Hi Mateo, Bravia is getting ready to switch mayors, so I will let the next mayor know this is here in the pass of notes.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Mateo_Umia wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:02 am Public Contract/Application for (Level Three) Assistance

Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 2000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I must begin studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 90 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one course is not completed within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: September 29, 1659
Mateo Umia, I have brought forth your request for assistance to the council.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
GonzoVonNuttofen

Post by GonzoVonNuttofen »

Legend Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Gonzo VonNuttofen
City of Residence: Bravia

I, Gonzo VonNuttofen, Patron of Nuts, request assistance in the sum of 4500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Gonzo VonNuttofen
Dated: October 8, 1659 7:14 am
Lum

Post by Lum »

The council will see your request.
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Apologies for the delay, Gonzo. I am awaiting access to council chambers before issuing any assistance.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Legend Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Morjiana of Chere
City of Residence: Bravia

I, ____Morjiana of Chere____, request assistance in the sum of 4500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Morjiana of Chere
Dated: October 17, 1659
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~