Bravian Assistance Programs

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
GonzoVonNuttofen

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by GonzoVonNuttofen »

Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: GonzoVonNuttofen
City of Residence: Bravia

I, GonzoVonNuttofen, request assistance in the sum of 2000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I must begin studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 90 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one course is not completed within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: GonzoVonNuttofen
Dated: 1/25/1658

Last edited by GonzoVonNuttofen on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daxoftheflame

Post by Daxoftheflame »

(Level One) Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant:
City of Residence:

I, _____Daxon Trufyre____, request assistance in the sum of 100 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I will sell my first harvest directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Daxon Truefyre
Dated:February 9th, 1658
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Legend Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Grayson Black
City of Residence: Bravia

I, Grayson Black, request assistance in the sum of 4500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed:Grayson Black
Dated:February 09 1658
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Sorry for being late. Will take both your request back Dax and Gray. Congratulations to you both.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Thank you Mi'Lady
Daxoftheflame

Post by Daxoftheflame »

Has any decision been made? Not trying to rush, just haven't heard anything.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

My apologies for being late. The checks have been sent.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Daxoftheflame

Post by Daxoftheflame »

Thank you.
Lum

Post by Lum »

Legend Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Lum
City of Residence: Paz

I, Lum, request assistance in the sum of 4500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Lum
Dated: 27.02.1658
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Congratulations on your accomplishment, Lum. We'll see you shortly in the Legend Halls. Checks will be awaiting pickup.