Bravian Assistance Programs

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Morjiana

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by Morjiana »

Thank you for your excellent work, Willow!

Also, citizens, please note that the council has added an additional program to assist with the purchase of second workshops. The application is found with all the other applications for assistance.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

(Level One) Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 100 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I will sell my first harvest directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: August 1, 1658
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
Diane

Post by Diane »

I Iseult___, request assistance in the sum of 1000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a profession. In return, I will produce goods in my workshop as requested by the VR. The VR will provide materials needed to produce goods requested and will pay the undersigned a daily wage of 30 Freznics until goods ordered have been provided to the VR. Number of days allowed for wages will be based on the estimated length of time it should take to produce the items ordered in a level I workshop. The value of the goods should be approximately equal to the level of assistance provided for leveling. I understand that if the grant is not returned with the agreed upon product within 30 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full plus return any goods provided, or value of those goods, within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Iseult
Dated: 08/0218
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Mateo and Iseult, thank you for your applications. I will forward them on to the Finance Minister.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Cheques have been sent to Mateo Umia and Iseult :D
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Thank-you kindly, I'm just a few days away from my first harvest now to meet my obligation.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

(Level One) Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Two B
City of Residence: Bravia

I, Two B, request assistance in the sum of 100 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I will sell my first harvest directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Two B
Dated: August 21, 1658
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Two B, my apologies for the delay. I will forward your application now.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Ty mlady
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Assistance has been issued as a grant. Please contact me if you have questions.