Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
TwoB

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by TwoB »

Morjiana wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:18 pm
Legend Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Morjiana of Chere
City of Residence: Bravia

I, ____Morjiana of Chere____, request assistance in the sum of 4500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Morjiana of Chere
Dated: October 17, 1659
I shall bring this forward to the council.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

It appears that we are discussing all of the assistance grants. If you have not yet received one, but requested it, it may take some additional time.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Just posting an update from my Level 3 assistance obligations. I have successfully completed the "Toning the Body" course per the terms and requirements of the assistance agreement with the VR.

:D
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Appeared in Bravia City by the forces that brought me here, undecided yet if I will settle here or in Paz. As I understand it fields are bound to the town so I may take a couple days to decide which to call home before acquiring my field and starting my obligation. Regardless, should be no problem to fulfill this obligation within the 30 day requirement if I read this correctly.
(Level One) Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Tsaluyi Umia
City of Residence: Bravia City (currently)

I, Tsaluyi Umia, request assistance in the sum of 100 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and improve my status in our society. In return, I will sell my first harvest directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Tsaluyi Umia
Dated: November 16, 1659
Tsaluyi Umia, of Bravia City
Bravian Councillor
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Tsaluyi, welcome to Bravia. I will pass your request along.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Assistance has been issued by the FM.
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

I have received it, thank you for following up.
Tsaluyi Umia, of Bravia City
Bravian Councillor
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Morijana grant has been issued
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Thank you. I've begun my legendary studies today.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Public Contract/Application for Way (Level Four) Assistance
Way Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: TwoB
City of Residence: Bravia

I, TwoB, request assistance in the sum of 3000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a Way. In return, I must begin Way studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one Way course within 120 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Way course is not completed within 120 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: TwoB
Dated: 12/4/1659