why did she come here ?

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Sharra_tianna

why did she come here ?

Post by Sharra_tianna »

As she walked along the dusty road she was filled with an ache in her heart. Sometimes it caught her unawares and she wished it would go away. She could push it aside for a while but it always came back. She hadn't seen her cousin for some time. He usually helped to block this away.
She thought of the reason for the ache but as usual would not accept it. Why had she come to this land? Or rather why did she stay? There really wasn't very much here for her. Yes, she had made friends and yes, she was ready to be a priestess but was that really enough to keep her in this land? She really didn't know.
Her gifts enabled her to help any who needed it,all except herself. Sometimes this ache hit her in the night times so she tried not to sleep unlesss exhausted, although she knew that wasn't a very good thing to do. She wished there was someone who could help her but she didn't think there was.
She had her wolves who truly loved her but even they couldn't help. She sighed and thought of the One.That certainly didn't help, if anything it made it worse. Her mind would not allow her any peace. She felt so alone.
Sharra_tianna

Re: why did she come here ?

Post by Sharra_tianna »

As she walked she pondered on all of this. Her life seemed to anyone else very good, she had ensured no-one would guess. It would not help her for anyone to know. The time limit she had set herself was a way off still, so maybe it would change but she couldn't see how.
Her little friend Keto was like Timber. They both tried their best to distract her and sometimes it worked, unfortunately, not for long. She decided she must do something about it or it would wreck her life here. It wasn't much but it was all she had.
She longed for the days she had known before but they had gone and would not return. She wondered if it was this hard for everyone else. If not , then how did they get through it?
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

She sat in her little home and heard a knock at the door, she got up and answered and found a young man holding a letter for her. She took it and went back in her room and sat down again. She opened the letter and could not believe it. It was from the High Mage.She had been baptised recently into the priesthood but wasn't sure she would get a post, Yet there it was, her post, in Bravia city itself.
She couldn't believe it was true. It had to be. This, this was why she was here. This was why she felt restless and thought dreadful thoughts. She could now get busy and put the memories where they belonged, behind her.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

HydraRider, out running with his pack of wolves comes across the scents of other wolves, Hy's wolves were confused as was Hy, then Hy realized that he has strayed far and away from his normal run, lost track of time and were he was. He comes to a stop in front of a cozy cottage. The scent of wolves around it makes his pack curious, they start to sniff around looking for the other wolves. Hy commands his pack to wait a distance away as he don't want troubles with any other wolf lover. Hy goes to the door and knocks, He calmly waits for an answer. He hopes he is not disturbing anyone as it is getting late..
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

She hears and scents the sounds of other wolves nearby and looks at Timber. *Do you know them?* she asked him, for she did not recognise them herself. He sent a msg to tell her* no. he didn't. But he scented a human,* His ears pricked and his hair raised he stood in front of her to protect her if necessary.
They could hear the other wolves sniffing around the cottage and waited. They had started barking. Then they heard a man tell them to move back and wait. They heard a knock on the door and she went to open it but paused, she didn't sense anything untoward but it was best to be wary. She looked at Timber and his hair was lowered but he was still in protective mode, so she decided to see who was there with a pack of wolves. She could always change and go in to fight if necessary.
She went to the door and opened it and there stood a tall, well built man.

permission to godmod me is granted to HydraRider
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

HydraRider stand back as the door opens, bows to the beautiful lady when he sees her, and nods to the wolf at her side.
"Hello there, young lady, I happened to have misplaced my way in my run with my pack, and I would like if you could tell me where I am... I don't think this is anywhere around home...
I hate to bother you but would it be alright for my pack and I to hunt for food tonight?, as I am somehow with out goods at this time...
I always try to ask before hunting somewhere new, I see you have some wolves..
Very nice looking one there beside you. And if possible, could we sleep in the woods behind your abode?"

Hy concentrates on the wolf for a moment and Senses that Timber is the name of this one.
Timber hears in his head, "greetings timber, I am Hy, I am the leader of my pack, you are a mighty warrior and I am sure a great friend of this lady. It is good to meet you, I hope you allow me to hunt in the area... My pack of ten would like the pleasure of hunting your turf if you allow."
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

She answered the man and told him where the location was. It twas Bravia. *Where are you from then if you are so far out of your home grounds?* she asked him.
*You may hunt here with pleasure as there is food sufficient for us all. Hunting is good here.
Yes I have a wolf pack. This is Timber, he is my leader of the pack not me. As the pack is in these woods he will have to inform them of you and your pack first before you go hunting, otherwise they may attack a strange pack.
Once he does that you may stay in the woods with pleasure. No-one wil bother you.
I hope your pack will not harm humans as they know mine are fine that way and the humans may mistake your pack for mine.
I and Timber do not allow humans to be harmed.
I am Sharra_tianna and you may enter and take tea if you wish or go straight to hunting if you are hungry.But first I would know your name and your leader's name.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

"My wolves are well heeled, I am HydraRider Markov, I am the Alpha of this pack, we do not condone humans to be hurt either, I have five males and five females in the pack, I seem to be able to peer in to their thoughts if I think about it..
I am supposed to be on the way to Paz.. is that near?
I have been hired there as a blacksmith, and was told they would have my shop ready when I got there..
I would love some tea, and the pack will wait until timber informs the pack they can hunt."

Hy lets Ringo the eldest of the pack know to wait until Timber lets him know, and lets Timber know he has done so..
Hy then follows the beautiful lady inside.

(Sharra is welcome to mod me if need arises)
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Good day to you HydraRider Markov. I am pleased to meet you and Timber will be interested in the fact that your pack is a good size. She told him that Paz was a long way off. It was the next town to the one she herself was moving to on the morrow.
She looked at Timber and he informed her he had alrready given the pack permission the hunt. So she stepped back and allowed HydraRider to enter and told him,*Be thou welcome to mine home, sir*.
He followed her inseide and seated himself at the table in the little kitchen where she immediately prepared tea for them both. Going to the larder she took out some bread and cheese for them and laid the table for them to eat.
She poured the teas and handed him a cup and told him to help himself to food. He did so and while they ate he told her about himself and his pack and how they came to be together.She listened with great interest.

This thread will continue in the Bravia forum.