Inept sheep farmer looking for assistance.

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Duke_of_Earl

Re: Inept sheep farmer looking for assistance.

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

JDWizzle wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:36 am Hello everyone! I have finally made it to the point where I thought I would never be! However I need some help. I have finally gotten my stats to the point of leveling however, my worker points are really lacking. I am 11/25. I switched back to sheep so I can hire daily but no one seems to be taking my jobs, I am posting for 30F/day so if I could get someone to either tell me what they would like to be paid to sheer sheep or just agree to 30F/day for the next 14 days that would be very helpful. Thank you again for all the help prior to this post.
The Temple has 1WP per day jobs at 15F as well.

IMHO, it's really not worth paying more than 24F for a field laborer.
Folks paying 32+ pay half again as much money for no greater value in output and end up either taking a fiscal loss or having an inflated price of goods.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Our temple actually offers a decent wage if you're looking to build up WP, and you can use that WITH the hiring of people . (I won't address the OOC misinformation ICly, but temples can set their own wage, if you didn't know, Aishe. It sounds like Fenia City's matches BC's currently. ^^) Bravia's last I looked is 15F/day, as well as the WP. So it pays a decent living wage to help out people in JUST your situation, JDWizzle. If you leave the jobs hiring at 30F it is a bit of a money sink, but you will get the WP each time a peasant or otherwise takes the job. Combine the two, and you are able to develop WP at a rate of around 10 or 11 per week if you're able to maintain the hiring.

I also favored trading 'jobs' with someone in the same situation when I was there; I would work her field, she'd work mine, and we'd break even but both get WP, essentially.
JDWizzle

Post by JDWizzle »

I will try that Nocturne. Thank you very much!