Spring Fling Party Preperations

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
balerion

Spring Fling Party Preperations

Post by balerion »

Hey everyone, help us get read for the Spring Fling! Love is in the air and we've got a lot of work to do to get the party ready!
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nikola

Re: Spring Fling Party Preperations

Post by Nikola »

What is Spring Fling you may ask? So far your Council has talked about festivities with a theme of Renewal. Possibly a Lover's Ball what with Valentine's Day coming upon us very swiftly. Bravia was and is a place with people who care about this province and a fun way to get out of the staid comfort of our homes and into the streets is to have a festival. All Bravians, and anyone else interested in breathing life into Bravia's halls, are invited to participate not just in the festivities themselves but with pitching ideas for events that you might find fun and entertaining. Come one, come all! Speak up now or get stuck with someone else's idea of fun! Personally, I would not prefer the idea of being dragon fodder, but I would expect the Lord Dragon to enjoy munching on a few peasants. :D
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

What about something for the single people... like Valentine's Day meet and greet something so everyone with and without someone gets a chance to meet new people and have some great food. Poor peasants might not come if they know they might be food. :lol: :lol:
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

A few lost or missing peasants never hurt a town too much...A dance for certain maybe a game or two...something to stimulate the party a little more. We need everyone to help with this and this means you....any ideas are better than no idea at all. So come get involved.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

I love the idea. I haven't been to a party yet.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

I don't have any ideas to offer up, but any activity is better than none.
I could provide cheap labor :P if there is something I can help with.

((OOC: Shoot me a msg in game as I regrettably keep forgetting to come on to the forums with regularity.))
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage