Paz Autumn Great Fest

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Salina

Paz Autumn Great Fest

Post by Salina »

Sal was happy she resettled in Bravia. With all her friends. Her life was filled with so many new events, experiences, but responcibilities too. As the new town mentor of Paz she needed to visit the townhall more often and soon learned that the citizens did not have enough entertainment. She decided to start a new tradition - Paz Fest, that would hosted the creatures from the whole known world.

She wrote the draft of the events, and made simple invitation, that would send to the farest lands even, hoping it will help the creatures to know better and have fun together. She walked to the castle and placed there the poster

Below the poster she addded as sticky posters short descripton of the events. She had so many other ideas, but as start chose simple and fast events:
Salina

Re: Paz Autumn Great Fest

Post by Salina »

Event 1:
Lets get wet once again before it gets too cold outside!

It is a water bombs fight.

Rules:

1. We have an unlimited number of participants.

2. Every participant announce to me one square with number and letter /A3, B5.. etc.../ which will be their shelter /hidden zone. The announcement is personal via message to me / in forum mail or ig mail/ and do not tell that chosen square to anyone else.

3. Every day all the participants will chose 3 squares, and I will renew the map. If the chosen square is a shelter to another participant, you receive one point. The announcement on the chosen 3 squares is in the thread.

4. No one leaves the game until the end, no eliminations. All of you can shoot with water bombs and shower the others until the last participant is found and wet.

5. You can rp your events, and the water adventure at the port of Paz.

6. We have two winners – 1) whoever manages to collect as many as possible points and 2) whoever is hit last /with the best shelter/

The winners get a Klahua cake and 100 F!

Here are the locations of your shelters, try to find the top secret place in Paz and reserve it as yours. You can chose to hide on sea (can even use my ship as shelter), in the castle, or why not someone else's house? I doubt the owners, recognizing their proterties on the picture would mind.

The signing time is one week. The game starts on October 25th with the opening of Paz Autumn Great Fest.

Registrations start from ... now! Deadline - up to October 25th!

Have fun and lets get wet!

Last edited by Salina on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Salina

Post by Salina »

Event 2:

Paz Autumn Great Fest - The Dice

Simple game with simple rules.

Maximum bet will be 10 F per turn.

I will throw 2 dice (using the tavern dice and adding screenshot of the event).

If you get and EVEN number you win your bet (1:1).

If it's a pair (1,1/2,2/3,3/4,4/5,5), you win 2 times your bet (1:2).

If it's a double 6, you win 5 times your bet (1:5)

If it's any ODD number, you lose.

I'm ready! Anyone in, Paz?

Surscbribing time till 25 october, the Dice game starts with the opening of the Paz Autumn Great Fests.
Salina

Post by Salina »

Event 3:

Paz Great Autumn Lottery

From October 25th till November 3rd
you'll be able to buy tickets through TH donations.

All you have to do is to buy the ticket, pick numbers between 1 and 100 and post your choice +screen shot of your donation event.

1 ticket = 30 f

3 tickets = 80 f

First winner takes 1/3 from the amount acumulated from selling of all the tickets.

Second winner - 1 Metal Sheild

Third winner - 1 Oak shield

On November 3rd, lucky numbers will be selected through number generator and the winners will be announced.

The start of the Lottery is October 25th. The subscribing is starting right now, please write down your name and be part of that even!
Salina

Post by Salina »

After Sal added the events, she hoped that people will start to read it and some will set travel to Paz to take part in the all events.

Only bomb fight is open event to everyone, as it is forume event, for the other events, in order to take part you should visit Paz.

Come be our gests!
Salina

Post by Salina »

TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Can anyone attend or is it limited to Paz Residents only?
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Marcus_Aurelius

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

TwoB wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:22 am Can anyone attend or is it limited to Paz Residents only?
I believe it's open to all! ((OOC:though the lottery and Dice require your actual attendance in Paz I believe, the water fight is pure forum though! @Salina ))
Salina

Post by Salina »

As those lands are quiet, its possible everyone to attend, the waterboomb is ok from everywhere, but for dice and lottery the guys have to travel to Paz, as its connected with th in Paz. This way we can awake little our market. Also i will suggest transport to whoever wants to come, i may set sail to pick up guys for the fest and then return if there are some, willing to attend.

Eveyone, let me know if you need a ride to Paz and back to your home town. I am happy to transport you xD
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

I'm going to put a link to the open event for all in the Bravia Town Newsletter so that we can hopefully have some from our town visit.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color