Bravian Assistance Programs

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Aybara

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by Aybara »

Second Field Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Aybara
City of Residence: Cork

I,Aybara, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Aybara
Dated: December 26, 1660
[/quote]
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

Dark greetings to the council of flaba...I mean Bravia.

I earned my skill to move to the next level. Eh two but I spend a little too much on my dresses. Can the council be kind enough to grant me like 1000 frfr.

Princess Celestine Morrigu De La Croix.

Ps Don't tell nothing to my hateful father.
Azzanath

Post by Azzanath »

Public Contract/Application for Second Field Assistance

Name of Applicant: Azzanath
City of Residence: Bravia City

I, Azzanath, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Azzanath Blackhart
Dated: 11.01-1662
| Husband to Zara Bertrum Blackhart | Father of Asra Leona Blackhart | Art by Aishe |
Oriana

Post by Oriana »

Name of Applicant: Oriana
City of Residence: Paz

I, Oriana Grimm, request assistance in the sum of 350 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to gain a second field for the improvement of our economy and towns. In return, I will sell my first two harvests directly to the Town Hall at a price to be determined by the VR upon approval of this application. If I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement, I understand that I will be required to repay the full sum of the assistance provided by the VR in full within 10 days of written notice. I further understand that if I do not follow the terms of compensation laid out by the elected council of Bravia, that I may be held liable for crimes against the Republic, including, but not limited to Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory which carries a Mild Punishment as described under IV.a.

Signed: Oriana Grimm
Dated: 15th of January 1662
If you surrendered to the air, you could ride it | Sister of Zephyr | Grimm family | Witch | Traveller | Artwork by Feronya
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Oriana and Azzanath have been processed.
Tsaluyi Umia, of Bravia City
Bravian Councillor
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Level 4 Assistance - w/ Improved Stats
Way Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Tsaluyi Umia

I, Tsaluyi Umia, request assistance in the sum of 2500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a Way. In return, I must begin Way studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one Way course within 120 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Way course is not completed within 120 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: /s Tsaluyi Umia
Dated: March 1, 1662
Bravian Councillor
Stella

Post by Stella »

Name of Applicant: Stella

Hi,
I just become big very very big (level 2)
I am a baker now! I can produce goods in workshop as requested by the VR !
Vand

Post by Vand »

Requesting Level 4 assistance with improved stats. Thank you.
My stats are: Charisma 300, Strength 500, Intelligence 321, Dexterity 500
Name of Applicant: Vand
City of Residence: Cork

I, Vand Nautileth, request assistance in the sum of 2500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a Way. In return, I must begin Way studies in the University within 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one Way course within 120 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Way course is not completed within 120 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Vand Nautileth
Dated: June 29th, 1662
Tsaluyi

Post by Tsaluyi »

Vand assistance checks issued. Apologizes for the delay.
Bravian Councillor
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Level 5 Assistance Request w/ Improved Stats
Legend Assistance for Residents of the Republic of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, _____Mateo Umia____, request assistance in the sum of 3000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and become a Legend. In return, I must begin Legendary studies 7 days of receipt of assistance and must complete at least one course within 180 days of receipt. I understand that if at least one Knowledge is not completed within 180 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: October 24, 1662
Validation of stats to qualify for the 700+ improved stats assistance.
Stats
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage