To Whom it may Concern

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
balerion

To Whom it may Concern

Post by balerion »

Dearest Bravians, I must say you need a larger army to deal with me. In attempt to prevent myself from damaging yourselves any further I won't engage in the future. I don't want to kill anyone by accident again as happened in Kiene. You did manage to give me an infection but my health is unmarred. I had expected to stay for a trial, and while you have given the Strawberry Queen two I myself have received none. I feel unloved. Hopefully this will soon be rectified. I had a lovely time yesterday serving in your militia protecting Bravia Towne from any evil doers. Perhaps some of you should give it a try in future to prevent revolts from succeeding?

Have a most excellent day,
Bale
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Tuvoria

Re: To Whom it may Concern

Post by Tuvoria »

As crazy as it is my dear family member, the three of us, two also of the Sunspears, did indeed manage to keep you out of the castle. Even disarmed i still managed to lay some hits on you and I am still standing, despite your need for some serious breath mints.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
balerion

Re: To Whom it may Concern

Post by balerion »

You were wanting some dueling fun Tuvoria. I'm happy I could assist. As for protecting the castle it's actually Cruella who is loyally serving in the militia who would keep me out if I set my sights on it. Tempting tho it occasionally may be I think I'll leave it where it belongs for now. As I told someone earlier today, "The castle will always be there to take over another time." You look like you are doing well. With no apparent priests among you I am proud to see that you all lasted for 7 rounds of battle. You are growing strong. Sadly I left my best weapons at home, but I might remember to bring them next time. I wasn't anticipating any action. How's the wife?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear