Re: Conquest

Post by balerion »

@Tuvoria duel issued.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

The week had been quiet. Alex was able to get a few things done. Today she was headed to the Uni when she found out Balerion was back in town. Crap! she thought, making her way back to the army.

Having Balerion around is never a dull moment or any peace. At least the battle was short-lived.

Oct 24, 1660
[Attack/Defense] [Round 1 of Battle 1020331] balerion attacked with their aquamarine encrusted sword and nicked you (-9 HP). Your skill in Entrenchment gave you a bonus in your defense! Your skill in Blessings of Mucaz gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)! Your skill in Halo of Zachrin gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)! Your skill in Aura of the Mages gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)! You have blinded them (-2 FP)! Your Legendary Skill Trade Off caused your attacker to take damage.

Oct 24, 1660
[Attack/Defense] [Round 1 of Battle 1020331] You attacked with your amethyst axe and lightly wounded balerion (44 HP). Your skill in Weapon Training gave you a bonus in your attack! You fired off a Psyonic Blast (-2 FP)! Your skill in Blood Lust gave you a bonus in your attack (-1 FP)! Your skill in Wrath of Zachrin gave you a bonus in your attack (-2 FP)! You healed Tuvoria (+30 HP -2 FP)! You have disarmed them (-2 FP)! Their Legendary Skill Trade Off caused you to also take damage (-44 HP) (They are fleeing the battle!)
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion looked horrified as he dueled Tuvoria. He hadn't intended to use magic but his swords betrayed him. Just a week ago he literally had no magic to use.

@Tuvoria I have no idea what happened. We can reschedule if need be.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

You have donated 100 pieces of Gold to the town of Bravia.

You have donated 100 pounds of Stone to the town of Bravia.
Shaker of Castles
Katie

Post by Katie »

hey
Sat Oct 31, 1660
6:42 pm
You replied to this message View your Reply
Can you clear this away via council?

balerion vs Bravia (Case #299 ruled on Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm):
1100 Freznics Unpaid in Fines Pay

As I posted in the forum I donated 100 stone and 100 gold to Bravia Town Hall.
I will do my best to get this resolved asap. Give me no more than 24 hours, Uncle Balerion.

Thank you with love, Katie.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

As the current mayor I can confirm indeed that both were given. However most of the stone has been used and more bought by the Town Hall of Bravia City to help with the upgrading of the Town Hall. I say this as the transfer took place just prior to my being reelected as mayor. Morjana contact me on how to get the gold to the VR.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Katie

Post by Katie »

I suspected Uncle balerion donated the 100 stone and 100 gold pieces before you became mayor, Tuv,
and it was proven to be true.

Case #299 then has been Paid in Full to The Republic of Bravia because Uncle balerion has already paid
2650.00 in cash fz plus 1100.00 fz via the goods donated to BC. This is based on Lady Senator Morjiana
at the time of the case she stated gold pieces were selling for 6.00 each. According to her, tons of stones
were selling for 5.00 fz each. Balerion has officially paid the 3750.00 in Full because I stated we would be
glad to accept money and or goods.

It would have been better had it been paid to the Viceroyalty, but we shall leave that to Bravia City and the
VR to sort this out.

Thank you, Brother Tuv.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Just when I started to let my guard down slightly.

Nov 6, 1660
[Attack/Defense] [First Strike Round in Battle 1020332] Dwayberry attacked with their crossbow and lightly wounded you (-61 HP). Your skill in Entrenchment gave you a bonus in your defense! Your skill in Blessings of Mucaz gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)! Your skill in Halo of Zachrin gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)! Your skill in Aura of the Mages gave you a bonus in your defense (-1 FP)!
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Your army attacked me first, lovely.
Nov 6, 1660
11:00 am [Attack/Defense] The Bravian Guardsmen (Army) notices you and come after you as if you were on a list or something... [Battle 1020332]

Don't blame someone for defending themselves. If you're hurt it's on your general. He promised to take me off the kill list ages ago, but still found it necessary to attack me while I'm in the freaking strawberry orchard. You should be ashamed for all the strawberries that got trampled!

And the most laughable thing is you guys left your town hall undefended again! How clueless can the population of Bravia city be?! I only came to trade and pick some strawberries this time, but seriously!

*Dwayberry wanders off back to Paz while shaking her head*
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Don't blame me Dwayberry. I am not the captain of any army any more. I was only the captain of the Army at Paz and gave that over to Mateo for the defense of Paz. Here I am just a soldier. Moreover by your own admission, while the army did come after you, you my lady (and I use the term lightly) where the one that initiated most of the attacks before fleeing.

Moreover, and you know it as fact, I did take you off the Army's attack list for the army that is at Paz. I have no control over any other army within Bravia at this time.

Thanks to Teide for the banner