Visit

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
balerion

Visit

Post by balerion »

Dearest Bravians I have a delivery to make in Cork. I have a nice shiny army for delivery purposes. If that makes you fearful that I will misbehave please have an army available for me to join or issue grants for the delivery of said items. I will arrive within a week.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Tuvoria

Re: Visit

Post by Tuvoria »

Greetings Uncle,

May I ask why you need an army to make these deliveries? Also what is it that you are seeking to deliver/trade. I might be able to help, especially if you are looking for strawberries and or broccoli. Let me know so I can possibly assist you and keep innocent blood from being shed on both sides.

Tuv
Mayor of Bravia City
Defender of the free creatures of Bravia

Thanks to Teide for the banner
balerion

Post by balerion »

Deliveries are direct and simple via army. I can hand it over to one of your loyalists to give said items if desired or as previously stated can give the items to the town hall to deliver via grant. In the past I'd have simply used letters after arriving but Bravians are a bit more likely to file frivolous court cases these days than they were in the past. I have 4 shepherd's pies and 4 cheese to pass along as a tournament prize.
Shaker of Castles
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I am working to see if I can get someone to travel from Bravia City to Cork to possible trade with you, unless the person to whom the goods are earmarked for resides in Cork. If that is the case perhaps you should let the Mayor of Cork know in advance so as to further expedite things and reduce the chances of unforeseen circumstances from happening that could delay your travels back home. I can still have my trader deliver strawberries and or broccoli should you desire them.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
balerion

Post by balerion »

Realistically money means nothing to me these days. I thank you for the offer but if I wanted income I'd go hunting or get some of my hoard back from my wife.

@Katara what think you? The items are for someone in your fair city.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Sorted. Have a lovely day.
Shaker of Castles