[ORP] THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL APPLE BOBBING CHALLENGE

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Alexandria

Re: [ORP] THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL APPLE BOBBING CHALLENGE

Post by Alexandria »

This is my sixth roll. Four more to go.

Today was not a good day for bobbing for apples. Alex's first try was all wet, and so was she; her next two turns were both mushy n rotten. Alex as to run behind a tree to toss her cookies. The baby did not like mushy rotten apples, but who did.

You rolled 3 dice:

4 1 2

Timestamp: 2021-10-14 12:14:27 UTC
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Katie

Post by Katie »

""Have you bobbed for Apples 10 times? If so, you need not bother bobbing anymore. So count the amount of times you have bobbed and then I will continue with the other apple bobbers until they have reached 10 tries each."

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 1, 4, 6.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 1 w/ 2, 4 w/ 3, 6 w/ 5 so...

1 or 2, roll of the dice = Water Chomper (valued @ 0)
4 or 3 = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
6 or 5 = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
banner by Aida j'Otun
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

(4 turns for me, you are welcome to simply leave me wherever you feel like number wise. RP wise simply say I was eating the apples and missed turns!)

Mallory had taken her turn bobbing again. The first bob she'd come up with a mouthful of water, the second she'd managed to luck out and get one of the sweet, sweet apples that she was so fond of, her third try she had a mouthful of water again, but she didn't care in the least as she sat on a nearby barrel eating her apple once more.
Off Topic
You rolled 3 dice:

5 2 3

Timestamp: 2021-10-15 01:11:54 UTC
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

(Number 7 roll.)

Alex was beginning to believe the apples as it in for her. The first try was mushy and rotten, the next try was a mouthful of water, and so was the last one. Better luck next time.

You rolled 3 dice:

6 1 3

Timestamp: 2021-10-15 20:35:20 UTC
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Have you bobbed for Apples 10 times? If so, you need not bother bobbing anymore. So count the amount of times you have bobbed and then I will continue with the other apple bobbers until they have reached 10 tries each."

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 6, 2, 4.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 6 w/ 5, 2 w/ 1, 4 w/ 3 so...

6 or 5, roll of the dice = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
2 or 1 = Water Chomper (valued @ 0)
4 or 3 = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
banner by Aida j'Otun
tarlynn

Post by tarlynn »

(Roll 7)

Tarlynn walks up and sees a juicy apple so she goes for it. Yuck it was a mushy one. She tries again and get water. Her final time was water again.

You rolled 3 dice:

5 4 5

Timestamp: 2021-10-15 23:25:06 UTC
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex is hoping this time she will be better at bobbing for apples. The first bob, she had gotten a sweet apple. Her second try was a mouthful of water, and the third try was a mushy rotten apple. Tossing that one in a bucket with the other rotten one, she found a spot to eat her sweet apple and watch the others bob for apples.

You rolled 3 dice:

4 2 5

Timestamp: 2021-10-16 14:09:26 UTC
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Have you bobbed for Apples 10 times? If so, you need not bother bobbing anymore. So count the amount of times you have bobbed and then I will continue with the other apple bobbers until they have reached 10 tries each."

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 3, 6, 4.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 3 w/ 1, 6 w/ 2, 4 w/ 5 so...

3 or 1, roll of the dice = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
6 or 2 = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
4 or 5 = Water Chomper (valued @ 0)
banner by Aida j'Otun
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

(Roll 9)

Alex moved to a barrel. Taking a long deep breath, she started her bobbing for apples. The first bob was a mouthful of water, the second was mushy and rotten, and the third try was a mouthful of water. Tossing the bad one in a bucket with the other rotten one, Alex found a seat to watch everyone else.

Dice Roller
You rolled 3 dice:

1 3 3

Timestamp: 2021-10-17 00:45:31 UTC
Katie

Post by Katie »

Yesterday's Secret Dice Roll was as follows: 1, 5, 2.... so here is how I solved it.
I paired 1 w/ 6, 5 w/ 4, 2 w/ 3 so...

1 or 6, roll of the dice = Mushy n Rotten (valued @ 0)
5 or 4 = Water Chomper (valued @ 0)
2 or 3 = Juicy n Sweet (valued @ 1)
banner by Aida j'Otun