[ORP] Bravia Fall Festival: Picnic

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Mallory

Re: [ORP] Bravia Fall Festival: Picnic

Post by Mallory »

She smiled as Katie wandered off after offering the kindest words of willingness to help. She took a sip of her flask and noted the newest creature to walk up. The creature already had food so there wasn't much that Mallory could offer her, but she still waved and offered a friendly smile. Perhaps she'd make time to ask if the creature had tried to bob for apples later. That game had proven to be quite fun.
Celestine

Post by Celestine »

A cloud of dust is forming up on the horizon as Celestine arrives at the speed of light. Suddenly the teenager stop her run near the picnic. Quickle,she looks at everyone before greeting everyone.

Meh! Dark greeting everyone.
Aelan

Post by Aelan »

Aelan excused her self and went to join Mallory and the new creature (Naali)
Edwin happily ran at Mallory and tried to clumsily get on to her lap.
Though standing she addressed the pair of creatures with a graceful bow
"Good day to you Mallory and to you too young miss she smiled and ran a hand through her deep purple hair "Humm Mallory do you think I should enter Edwin here in the pet contest? Katie thinks a ghost pup with be popular among the peasantry but well I'm not too sure"
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

Mallory giggled as Edwin climbed into her lap and she settled him by running a hand over his fur. "Gooday to you as well Aelan, and you Miss," she said inclining her head to both Aelan and the new comer in turn. "I would certainly thing he's a handsome fellow, aren't you pupper? You'd win that ole contest easy a pie!" she said scratching behind Edwin's ear. You're both welcome to join me. I have plenty of cushions stacked near the tree. They make sitting much easier. There are chairs if you want them, but I couldn't fathom them being on these pretty picnic blankets."
Aelan

Post by Aelan »

Aelan's laugh rang out as she watched Edwin just wag is his tail in extasty
"Humm I'll ask him....Edwin really isnt a pet. He just entered my camp one day and never left so to speak. He is very much a literal free spirit arent you buddy?" Edwin makes a grrph noise as if in agreement Aelan takes some the coushions and spreads them out so that the new creature and herself are comfortable and gracefully settles on them before taking a few of the dishes. Aelan noted that despite her large appetite she just didnt seem to put any weight on. on a normal day she could easily polish of most of what Mallory provided as well as her own food...but well it seems like her weight never altered her former master even used to worry that she was sick...mind you most non elves wouldn't notice so she guessed it didnt matter.
Cordelia

Post by Cordelia »

Convincing Dorathea to visit the Bravia Fall Fesitval did not take much effort. Anything to wander beyond the usual halls did the trick. So, the pair packed a carriage and ventured to Bravia. It was just the two of them; Thea decided to leave her son in the security of Redcroft Manor in the care of his nanny. It was probably for the best… The carriage ride would have been unpleasant with a screaming babe. As cute as he was, the silence to read and occasional conversation was preferable.

Once they got a room at the Inn and settled in, Cordelia led Thea into the street eagerly. When was the last time she had been at a proper festival? She was excited. The first thing she wanted to do was attend the picnic. She had a basket of fresh Fenian oranges in the nook of her arm, while Thea carried two bottles of Perry. Cordelia dared not to carry it herself, but she thought she would bring a part of her husband’s homeland with her, just as she brought a piece of Fenia. Upon approaching the gathering, the lady looked around. The only familiar face was Mallory. Her stop was momentary before she went to a table and placed the basket atop the cloth.

“I have brought Fenian oranges from the Hartlands and Kienian Perry from the Gellygen orchards!” She boldly announced to everyone.
Viscountess Cordelia Zabel (Winterbourne) Everhart-Gellygen of the Highlands, the Horned Wolf
Big Sister to Elisabeth “Elisa” | Cousin to High King Zuan, Thea, & more
Married to Rhozin Gellygen of Kiene | Mother of Winter Pearle and Keir
Aelan

Post by Aelan »

Aelan looked up at the two new ladys her eyes flickering slightly as she assessed them. the fine clothes, confidence and access to Perry from one of the royal orchards in Kiene told Aelan these were people to be weary of.
Aelan took a moment to clean her hands before standing and bowing gracefully with the standard Drow aloofness set upon her fine features. Edwin her semi transparent ghost pup went and sat by Aelan's side completing the look of a formal Elven greeting

"Thank you for the kind offerings Ladys. I'm Aelan'valenfor of House Vandreth please feel free to join us on the cushions. It a lovely day to just relax and not worry.
She made a gesture to the cushions where she had been formally sitting.
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

Mallory looked up with a smile, "Yes, do come and join us." she grinned and pointed to the food spread before the small group gathered on the lovely cloth that had been provided. "There is plenty for all. Though I must say, I'd love a sip of one of those drinks. I really should have brought more to drink." she added, looking at her loot with a bit of a frown. "It's such a lovely day..."

She looked up at the sky and it almost felt as though one could see autumn descending.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Elisa had been strolling the fair with Anno. Playing the games had been enjoyable. It had been fun for her, and Anno probably amused himself by watching her dunk her head in water trying to catch an apple. She had seen him smiling anyway. Anno didn't seem so interested in participating in the games, so she had worried he might got bored if she played. Seeing him smile had eased that thought a little. As tummies were starting to growl it was clear that it was now time for a break. Luckily there was a field provided where they could go and picnic.

As they arrived on the field she quickly noticed they weren't alone. She recognised many friends already there and waved at them.
thanks to Aishe for the banner