[ORP] Bravia Fall Festival: Almost Naked and Afraid

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
TwoB

[ORP] Bravia Fall Festival: Almost Naked and Afraid

Post by TwoB »

Almost Naked & Afraid

Evening approaches and you may or may not have had a glass of mead, but either way, the fighting spirit is strong within you. Your belly is pleasantly full and your sense of wild is peaked. You'd like to put a friendly little jab into your neighbor's face, but he has better weaponry than you, and it isn't vengeance or violence that you want, but the spirit of competition. Just then, you hear the call for participants in a friendly fighting ring...

HOW TO

This is a dueling challenge with special rules for added fairness. Please reply to sign up quickly so we can work everyone in.

1. On the main Secfenia page, choose Me > My Battle Equipment. Unequip everything but shirt and pants. Next, choose Me > My Casual Equipment . Unequip everything but shirt and pants.
  • If you do not possess these items, that's ok, too. It's better to wear something than nothing (say, Soiled Leggings) for the sake of roleplay, but these items don't make that much of a difference.
2. Reply here with this sign-up form so that we can give you your opponents name in time:

Code: Select all

My in-game name is [b] _______ [/b] and I have removed everything but shirt and pants. Sign me up!
3. We will respond back with the person you should duel and the dueling brackets.

4. Once you know who your opponent is, challenge them to a duel, or accept the duel they sent you, whichever comes first. To initiate a duel, inside Secfenia, choose Town -> Town Duels . You can check if your duel is here and you missed the invite notification on this screen. The duel should be a LUCK based duel to 5 ROUNDS.

5. Once you have your duel initiated, reply back with the URL of the duel. This will help us to track it.

6. FIGHT!. If your opponent can't finish the duel in time or disappears, you win by default. This is a luck based competition so stats don't matter.

7. You can claim your Bravia Fall Festival participation leaf for this event by participating in any duel.

FIGHTING BRACKETS

Last updated: 09/28/2021
ROUND 1
(No fighting brackets at this time, check back later)

Question? Contact @marleen or @TwoB with a letter, or reply to this thread
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
tarlynn
Re: [ORP] Bravia Fall Festival: Almost Naked and Afraid

Post by tarlynn »

My in-game name is tarlynn and I have removed everything but shirt and pants. Sign me up!
Foxeon

Post by Foxeon »

My in-game name is Foxeon and I have removed everything but shirt and pants. Sign me up!
Seeker of things... including cheesecakes?
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Thank you for you two for applying. We are still waiting on more to sign up :)
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

Elisa walked passed another event at the fair and decided to have a closer look. If she understood correctly it was about having little sparring matches. No weapons or armour being used. that meant she'd be less likely to get hurt. She figured it might be a good training to do this, she was trying to get better at defending herself after all. However previous occasions had showed her she was still not very good at it. When fighting with a weapon she'd been disarmed quite fast. At least that couldn't happen now. And perhaps she could just evade being caught if she was fast enough. It probably wasn't very girl like to participate in these, although some of her female friends were really good warriors and she looked up to them. Why not try to be like that herself? She might make a fool out of herself if she lost in front of everybody to see, but she'd also been dunking her head in a bowl of water to catch apples, so... There was just one question to ask before she would hand in her name.

Can I also just keep wearing my dress? It has no armour in it.

Code: Select all

My in-game name is [b] Elisa[/b] and I have removed everything but shirt and pants. Sign me up!
thanks to Aishe for the banner