[RP] ARTS & CRAFTS COMPETITION

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Katie

[RP] ARTS & CRAFTS COMPETITION

Post by Katie »

** WELCOME ALL TO THE ARTS & CRAFTS PAVILION **

Rules to participate in this competition are as follows:

1. Anyone may enter this competition and it is free of charge.
2. You must be specific in telling us and showing us what you made with your own hands.
3. The item you display can be from your workshop or from foraging, or you may have bought supplies from the markets, etcetra. But you must create something that is one of a kind.
4. Magic is not permissible because it is unfair for those experts who have been well trained and graduated from the universities in the Fine Art of Dark Magic. They may betwixt the judges and myself to fall under their spell, hence, they win because of our enchantment with their work of art and or craft.
5. It is our goal to be fair with all who enter this contest so age is not a qualifier. I have seen lovely needle work done by ten and twelve year olds.
6. This is the year 1661 so think 1661 or before with your craft, not something from the future. If it is something made which seems like it is from another world, we shall rule it as a work of magic which will be rejected and not fit for judging.
7. You must make your entrance product all by your self. Do not pretend you are a great wedding cake baker and decorator when you haven't the experience in that type of talent. When you describe ((aka rp)) your work of art and how you came up with it and all the work you did, there may be a judge who knows if you are being truthful or not. So make sure not to ask your neighbor who may be a great wedding cake baker, decorator to make you one so you may enter it. We will know. We are not here to accuse anyone, but we want to be fair to all.

An example of a great idea... A Carpenter enters this competition and he builds a box around chair legs with a shelf under the chair legs. The back side of the chair has a door which opens inside. He slides a chamber pot inside. He then removes the top of the seat and makes a seat with a hole and then places the original seat atop the new one to close the hole. This is a unique work of art and it is very practical. I would like to buy that clever chamber pot chair for my bedroom! There have been many nights I have stubbed my toes going outside to the outhouse. Another example: a weaver comes in with her lovely tapestry and she describes what all went in to making it.

Brainstorm on an original product as your work of art, craft. Rping matters too so keep this in mind.

The prizes will be worth your effort, I promise!

You Must Register Here To Enter This Competition

IN GAME NAME:

IN GAME TOWN OF RESIDENCY:

NOTE: If you choose to use an NPC, how may we get your prize to you should you win?

Once the registration is closed, there shall not be any more who can enter. I will give a 48 hour notice that we are closing the registration table. Once the 48 hours has passed, all participants may start bringing their works to the pavilion.

Lastly, since I am the main official in charge of this competition, I will get two votes on who is deserving of being dubbed: 01st Place Winner of THE ARTS & CRAFTS COMPETITION. Should either of these judges- TwoB, Marleen, Alexandria or Mateo decide to enter this competition, neither of them can participate as a Judge. We will treat everyone as fairly as possible when judging. There will be more than one winner in this competition and you have nothing to lose if you enter.

Now is a good time to ask me questions pertaining to the rules, registration, the competition and so on.

So come on in the pavilion and complete your registration at the table!
banner by Aida j'Otun