THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL: GLADIATOR CHAMPION of 1661 in the BRAVIA SQUARE ARENA

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Alexandria

THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL: GLADIATOR CHAMPION of 1661 in the BRAVIA SQUARE ARENA

Post by Alexandria »

[ORP] ~~GLADIATOR CHAMPION of 1661 in the BRAVIA SQUARE ARENA~~

Almost anything goes in the Town Dueling Arena except both fighters must agree to use equal forms of weapons, equipment, jewelry, orbs, fight settings, duel settings, etcetera... or not use them at all.

You may use stat duels to first blood or any other form of duel except for Luck Duels. LUCK DUELS ARE PROHIBITED from these fights. Also, to the death is strongly discouraged. A Champion Gladiator is not made by mere Luck, and a dead Gladiator serves no useful purpose. The goal is to fight fairly, using honesty when suiting up and whatnot.

Should two fighters agree to no orbs, then do NOT use orbs... Fight fairly and not sneakily because that is unfair and may result in disqualification. Be fair as you battle your foe in the arena.

These battles most likely will require a bit of out-of-town travel to other towns.

There is no entrance fee to be a fighter, but a registration card has to be completed below. You must also have brawn courage, determination, agility, and the intelligence to strategize against your opponent!

As your Gladiator Champion Official, I shall select who shall fight against whom in the first round and note there may be several rounds before the WINNER is selected.

Once I have passed out brackets for who fights whom, you will give me at least 24 hours' written notice to my in-game mail: Alexandria of where and when you will fight. Also, please send me the agreed-upon fight requirements you both agreed on.

I shall pair off duelers according to their levels in round one of these battles.

The CHAMPION GLADIATOR 1661 shall win gifts and prizes! There shall be a prize for the Runner Up.

Registration shall be open beginning today and extended to the end of the month.
REGISTRATION FORM

1) I.G. Name:

2) Level:

3) Town of Residence:
As participants, after each fight, you agree to bring proof of who won your match via copy-paste or by any other means to me right here because we may even have people from Fenia participate, for example. Thank you.

So, sign up to fight right here right now!
Last edited by Alexandria on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Katie

Re: THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL: GLADIATOR CHAMPION of 1661 in the BRAVIA SQUARE ARENA

Post by Katie »

May I suggest you extend the registration, Gladiator Official - Alexandria?

Quote: Registration shall be open beginning today until the middle of the month.

Katie: The middle of the month will be here in several days so I suggest to have registration open for 10 or 14 days?
banner by Aida j'Otun
Alexandria

Re: THE BRAVIA FALL FESTIVAL: GLADIATOR CHAMPION of 1661 in the BRAVIA SQUARE ARENA

Post by Alexandria »

Thank you, Katie. You're right, how about this.

Registration will be extended to the end of the month.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥