Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
pygmental

Re: Level 3 Assistance Program

Post by pygmental »

Congratulations Petal!
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

I would like to join this program but I don't have the points for that.
You need 11 more Social Point(s).

You need 780.52 more Freznics.
Maria

Post by Maria »

We will help you get the SP Xenor. And when you get the stats, just send a screenshot to Datron. :D
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Thank you my Mayoress Maria.

It's what I wrote but now I only need 10 more Points.
Zachre! I am the official viceregal scribe for Bravia.
Let's see now... You want to level?

You need 10 more Social Point(s).

You need 738.02 more Freznics.
I could send you a screen but I need social points. I think I have to go to the Tavern sometimes but the last time there where annoying ones that make fun of me and my girl couse I am not born in Secfenia. So Nox and I prefere not to visit the tavern as long as the mages think that rude behavior is ok.
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Will this Assistance Program go on under the new council ?

I have been in the army that took our node back so I had a grant and couldn't ask for the grant to level up.

So if the new council is still supporting us please let me know to who I should send the screens.

Thank you.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

yes as far as i am aware this program is still being run, it is too good to stop and has given bravia many level 3s.

get in contact with maria, our FM for your grant. and thanks for helping out in the army. bravia salutes you :).
Maria

Post by Maria »

Xenor, please send the screen shot to Adonair. I'm very, very happy to see you level up!
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Thank you. I wrote the People's Representative Logo about that. He asked if I would send him the screens and he wanted to talk with our Viceroy Adonair about it.
Jason

Post by Jason »

:( I think I wish I was Bravian now, I do need assistance in going to Level 3...
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I've assisted people reach level 1, 2, 3 and with studies Jason. All you need to do is write a letter.