Interested in Council?

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Project LVI

Re: Interested in Council?

Post by Project LVI »

Many mails sent. Thank you to those who have already mailed me back.
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Two more volunteers needed and we can unlock the Council doors. Anyone? :)
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Aengus! :lol:
Petal

Post by Petal »

Is this the same Aegnus that caused so much trouble before? Taking over town hall, holding it against the town for days and days, causing multiple players to give up and quit, ransacking the stores?

I hope that Council is not open to anyone and everyone, there should be some requirements. After all, this Council will be in responsible for the well-being of all our players. We need people we trust in Council. :?
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Well, if that is the case, you and Toxic were planning what you described I did according to you (before I did it), so I then ask should you be allowed on the council? :P

Besides, the only players I noticed quitting were those that I asked to register so they could defend the power. And those that felt that I was being treated unfairly.

Besides, I still don't get what's wrong with defending a town hall. I can understand if people have problems with ransacking stores.

For the record, I didn't bring this all up, I just volunteered.
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

I believe that everyone has the right to apply for council, regardless of past actions. It is possible for people to learn from past mistakes and we as citizens should not hold past actions against anyone. I did not agree with Aengus and his actions, but that does not mean that I am unable to work with him in future endeavours. Council will be run by many people and I hope that together we will be able to build a strong Viceroyalty.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Chimera is right indeed. Running for the Viceregal Council is a right he has, no matter what his past actions are. For now ;). So I have sent him a mail as well now. And hopefully Esme would like to join after reaching level one. :)
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The full list has been formed, I ask everyone to please confirm your position please. I know I sent a mail out to you all but sometimes you may just check the forums so just another form of communication I'm using ;). And just incase you do not know..

First Viceregal Council (FVC) -List Members: Project_LVI, Natonito, Toxic, João, Chimera, Ayshara, Petal, TheGardener, Rowena, Aengus

Viceroyalty > Castle > View lists -- And there should be a button to confirm your position on the list there. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with all of you.

- LVI