Civil Servants of Bravia (Point Makers)

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Hephastion

Civil Servants of Bravia (Point Makers)

Post by Hephastion »

Greetings Bravians

Here I would like to know who has points and in what field. You dont need to post daily, even once a week would suffice, this will help the VR and future Ministers of Internal Affairs know which fields need one of our esteemed civil servants and who to contact directly when a job is opened. This will remove the guess work and the waiting for such posts to be taken up.

Jobs will be paid at 1 Freznic per point up to a maximum 30F, unless the VR Council agrees different.

I would like a list of the following Army, Audit, Communication and Judicial.

Thank you for your time and efforts
Hephastion

OOC - Simple case of any point makers posting the points they have available and in what category :)
Hephastion

Re: Civil Servants of Bravia (Point Makers)

Post by Hephastion »

There is a job posted for 20 Communications points. Whoever lifts it can they please post here to let me know, thank you.
Selene

Post by Selene »

if you get a point maker I will be mad :lol: 2 terms at 30f for 20pts didnt got anyone...

for real wouldnt be mad if you are luckier!!! ;)
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

A new job has been posted for 20 army points!
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Does anyone know if there is anyone in the Region who is close to or has the ability to make Communication points yet. Im a little disappointed that no-one has posted here as to what points they can make, I thought it would be easy to have a thread where at a glance myself or any future Minister of Internal affairs could look this up.
Selene

Post by Selene »

http://www.secfenia.com/forums/viewtopi ... 113&t=2681

as per this tread we got

finance point maker and government point maker. LadyAmaia is in retreat but we got other qualifed for those. Maria Queen of Fenia now. Not sure if anyone can do communication points, not to my Rector knowlegde. Some self study it i could check logs and give you names if you wish to ask them how close they are of completion...
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

I am currently able to make Judicial and Audit points and am working on Communication, although it is going somewhat slow as I am having to self study, but eventually I'll be there. :)
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

As of April 06 I can produce:

Judicial Points: 26
Audit Points: 12

With only self-study available I'm at Basic Principles of Communication (14%).