Dueling Club

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Sandra

Re: Dueling Club

Post by Sandra »

Sandra sees the huge Dragon... "I think I must of did some magic I didn't know I had! I was not using any weapon but my hands. Either that or he let me win..."

Apr 21, 1652 5:00 am: You felt a surge through your fists as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [78% to 79%]

Apr 21, 1652 5:00 am: You felt a surge through your fists as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [77% to 78%]

"I forgot to put back my weapon when I went to the training field to renew some skills I had lost."
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

The person listed first will create the duel. Once your duel is done, if you have time before the next round, have the person who LOST, start the next duel when they have healed.

Round 7
Balerion vs Locien (Locien is a visiting guest to our club. Welcome!)
Sandra vs Hawksmoor
RichardRahl vs Apoc256
Rifilas vs DarkRose
Cassandra vs Victorious in Cork - Winner duels Amladris
Ember vs Simpson

Good luck and Happy Dueling!
Locien

Post by Locien »

Apr 24, 1652 5:25 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [82% to 83%]

Apr 24, 1652 5:25 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [81% to 82%]

Apr 24, 1652 5:25 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [80% to 81%]

Bal won but it worked out for me as well.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"Great! As soon as you are healthy enough, challenge him again this week. See how many duels you can get in. Eating 3 stat meals seems to help you get better quicker. I have found it is easier to get more proficient at dueling when someone is better than you." Sandra says happy to have a visitor join the dueling club.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Apr 24, 1652 7:25 am: You felt a surge through your longsword as if you were more proficient during your duel with Locien [95% to 96%]

The two of you need to get bigger sticks. XD
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Apr 24, 1652 8:25 am: You felt a surge through your butcher knife as if you were more proficient during your duel with Hawksmoor [75% to 76%]

"Interesting Interesting... This time I got better against Hawksmoor and I didn't get better against Balerion." Sandra ponders these mysteries... "I had 2 duels in one day... With Hawksmoor to first blood and to severe injury with Balerion. I lost both duels and ended up pale. I love knowing who it is!"
Locien

Post by Locien »

Becareful with 2 duels like that. I ended up dead in widu when I did that with teide and gen. I fought teide first to severe injury and then gen to first blood and ended up dyeing and teide had to bring me back.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Looking frustrated at her Uncle she duels her him twice:

Apr 24, 1652 8:25 am: You felt a surge through your stone axe as if you were more proficient during your duel with Amladris [81% to 82%]

Apr 24, 1652 8:25 am: You felt a surge through your stone axe as if you were more proficient during your duel with Amladris [80% to 81%]

Apr 24, 1652 8:25 am: You felt a surge through your stone axe as if you were more proficient during your duel with Amladris [79% to 80%]

Apr 24, 1652 8:25 am: You felt a surge through your stone axe as if you were more proficient during your duel with Amladris [78% to 79%]
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
balerion

Post by balerion »

I didn't even get nicked in my two today. :P
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Not with stat's like yours giggles
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|