Dueling Club

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Sandra

Re: Dueling Club

Post by Sandra »

Locien wrote:Becareful with 2 duels like that. I ended up dead in widu when I did that with teide and gen. I fought teide first to severe injury and then gen to first blood and ended up dyeing and teide had to bring me back.

"I thought I was being careful, and doing them on seperate days. At the time I accepted the duel against Balerion, it should of been the next day, but I didn't notice that the sun rose late today till after I had accepted the challenge." Sandra responded. She looks at the sky worriedly as it is not as predictable as she would anticipate. "Or I might of been too sleepy to pay enough attention..."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Its my armor in addition to my stats. Wearing a ruby circlet Sandra beat me so I had to put my helm back on.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

*smiles* :D
Locien

Post by Locien »

Locien Vs. balerion (Done on Apr 30, 1652)

Round 1: balerion whacked Locien.

Round 2: Locien grazed balerion.

Round 3: balerion nicked Locien.

Round 4: Locien grazed balerion.

Round 5: balerion whacked Locien.

Round 6: Locien grazed balerion. Severe Injury has been reached! Duel Winner: Locien

Me an Balerion split our duel's :D

Apr 30, 1652 2:00 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [84% to 85%]

Apr 30, 1652 2:00 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with balerion [83% to 84%]
balerion

Post by balerion »

Tis because last time you didn't hit me at all so I dueled without full health. Duel me to the death when I am using military skills and see who comes out ahead. :mrgreen:
Shaker of Castles
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Round 8
Locien vs Hawksmoor
Balerion vs RichardRahl
Simpson vs DarkRose
Rifilas vs Sandra
Cassandra vs Ember
Victorious vs Amladris

"Let the duels begin!" :D
Locien

Post by Locien »

May 03, 1652 2:00 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with Hawksmoor [87% to 88%]

May 03, 1652 2:00 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with Hawksmoor [86% to 87%]

May 03, 1652 2:00 am: You felt a surge through your plain sword as if you were more proficient during your duel with Hawksmoor [85% to 86%]

He beat me but I got weapon bonus from it.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Vs Ember

May 05, 1652 4:00 am: You felt a surge through your stone axe as if you were more proficient during your duel with Ember [81% to 82%]

Finally getting results.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You felt a surge through your longsword as if you were more proficient [99% to 100%]

Now to fight unarmed. :twisted:
Shaker of Castles