United Founders of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Aengus

Re: United Founders of Bravia

Post by Aengus »

In this discussion "troll" is said as if being one is a bad thing. :?

It's not the case.
Xenil

Post by Xenil »

as to things I would personally like to see on the agenda is --

1. addressing the public weekly. I would love to see weekly reports, and a summary of the report in castle message for those who do not have time to read it all/cant log on forums/dont log on forums.

2. finishing our legal corpus in a good and timely matter, revising the laws that have already been written, moving them for a place so everyone can see, and possibly at the bottom of the castle message (ones protecting our citizens again criminal acts, etc.).

3. speaking with our northern neighbor. as said Xenina and I both have already spoken to the King about this. he had told us no one from the Bravian council has reached out to him yet but after organizing this or that (I didnt ask for details tbo) he sent a letter to Chimera. he did not talk about the response much but feels rumors (and possibly more) may lead to something neither viceroyalty wants (or at least most of us? the King of Fenia and I both certainly do not want war)

4. organization of our military.
TheGardener wrote:are you aware that there is at least one Fenian army? this is insulting to bravia! should we not protect ourselves and at least have a standing army? or would you prefer until a town falls to then create one? or will you wait until 2 towns? how about 3? wait... that's all we have isn't it?
Gardener, the ability to raise armies is not currently available... if you speak of the organization of their military... well, guess the King just works quick. I do not find it insulting to Bravia, now if he had an army in Widu I might... if there was not already talks of one in Cork, why would he not want to move one there now? military organization was item number 2 on the "original" agenda, and as there is no official one now I would love to see us work to organize it as soon as possible. just with it having to take time and all I think we should reach out diplimatically first.

5. Mine research. maybe even with some talks with the King of Fenia we could possibly scratch this off the list :P. being independant is wonderful and all, but were all Secfenians. and then Joao stated they are currently researching as well. so who knows. it may be done soon, later, or right after diplimatic discussions with the King.

there are of course other things that will be done, things coming up to discuss and so on. I feel this will be quite a productive term. and everyone already knows that UFB's first choice for Viceroy is Xenina. she is intelligent and has run discussions before (not here of course, so dont badger about experience or whatever. and I am still a week loss of time in Paz Council because tester does not have the athority to add me :() but other then that from the BLU list members I would like to see what a fresh face could do, and would like to see either Finwe or possibly Peronell as Viceroy.

(short stop again. ha ha, thank you and happy holidays again)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Joao wrote:As I have witnessed in the last few days, the political process can quickly spiral downward into mudslinging and attacks upon one's character. I have an opinion as to who said what to whom and who's actions were more egregious, but this is not the time nor place for that. With the election period drawing to a close, I wish to end our petty squabbles and help restore the light of civility upon our wonderous Viceroyalty. I have come forward, on behalf of the BLU party, to extend a hand out to the members of UFB. We truly wish to work with them to get things done in the coming term. I am sure the leader of UFB, Xenina, feels the same way.
GGGGRRRRRRR! Of course! I'm gone for what? 24 hours and I see rediculous comments being made in here. Seriously, I know you love drama, but could we tone it down a little? If you want an RP fight SO much you can make your own topic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No mudslighting should be done by MY list. I don't approve of any kind of defamations of character, so please proofread like five times before you say something. :?
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Xenil wrote:as to things I would personally like to see on the agenda is --

1. addressing the public weekly. I would love to see weekly reports, and a summary of the report in castle message for those who do not have time to read it all/cant log on forums/dont log on forums.

2. finishing our legal corpus in a good and timely matter, revising the laws that have already been written, moving them for a place so everyone can see, and possibly at the bottom of the castle message (ones protecting our citizens again criminal acts, etc.).

3. speaking with our northern neighbor. as said Xenina and I both have already spoken to the King about this. he had told us no one from the Bravian council has reached out to him yet but after organizing this or that (I didnt ask for details tbo) he sent a letter to Chimera. he did not talk about the response much but feels rumors (and possibly more) may lead to something neither viceroyalty wants (or at least most of us? the King of Fenia and I both certainly do not want war)

4. organization of our military.
Thank you for summerizing. I've said all those things, but I guess it is better to state them more obviously. ;)