United Founders of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xenina

United Founders of Bravia

Post by Xenina »

. Who are we?
We are citizens with knowledge and life experience, but most of all with the best intentions to improve and make progress on a Vice Royal level. We read laws and we read into them. We look for what would really benefit you and then we fight for it.

We are hard-working individuals who won't get lost in personal politics. We are informed, experienced, outgoing, smart, active, patient, confident and hard working. We are not afraid to take the reins and take care of business. We are about results and hard work. We are about cooperation and looking at the overall picture.

. Our Wishes For You:
An interactive, eager to learn and honest Council that works hard to cooperate. We also want a Council who informs you of what you can do to help every step of the way. We live here, and we love it! We want everyone to feel valued. Our goals include improving the cohesion in the Council and supporting people with positive feedback more often. :D

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Xenina, Chief Candidate : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Xenina has life experience as a serious but cooperative leader. Her main goal is to submit reports that will give you true transparency into the Castle.

Xenina is very qualified in economics and welcomes your questions.

. Economics:
The heart of the County and every town is the economy. A free-flowing economy keeps people paid, fed and everything functioning.

. The Finance Minister: An FM should have the highest ability to cooperate with the Towns and Mayor. It's not easy to be FM, but it is much easier if you know what issues a Mayor faces every day. Experience is a plus.

A healthy economy and happy people here means a healthier Bravia overall!

. The Mayor: It is the job of the Mayor to keep their people fed, paid and the market stable. Above all, Mayors must be helped so that they can do this. Mayors should be encouraged and supported.

. The Mines: Our mine system is doing well, but it needs constant maintenance and vigilance. A good Mine Minister is active in their job every day. It is a very large part of our income, and it should be treated with that much respect.

Enrollment will always be a problem when the population is low. We need to work harder to keep new people interested and playing.

. Co-operation:
No matter what the percentage of vote we get, we will cooperate with the other Council members. We’ll work out whatever needs to be done. We're working in your best interest and every one of us will pledge to work hard for you!!

. Communication:
We propose more public announcements as to what your Council is doing.

. Security:
We will not be shy if a threat rises. We will strike down anyone who invades us and kills our people. We will not take our time voting and debating and deciding and then end up doing nothing. We are proactive.

We will work for your security. We need a reputation of strength to keep us safe in the future.

. Towns: We strongly encourage reserve militia programs in towns. These are the only way to defend economically. We need town defense and want people to foster a sense of pride in their home.

. The Laws:
The laws are lacking and unspecific and contain loopholes. We will advance discussion and voting on law changes.

Why have laws that can't work for the people? We will also do what we can to make sure that every citizen has the rights afforded to him or her. Legal punishments should be equal with the accused intent. We are understanding and lenient, but we will not be merciful toward wrong-doers that purposefully break the law and harm others.

We are still taking names for this list. If you would like to sign up please contact Xenina.
Balor

Re: United Founders of Bravia

Post by Balor »

A few questions about your platform if you don't mind.

1. What IG experience do you have? Have you been on any town council? Have you been a mayor? Have you served on the Viceroy Council in the past?

2. How are you personally qualified in leadership and economics?

3. You say experience being a mayor will help you as Finance Minister. Do you have experience as a mayor?

4. Could you elaborate on the mines, such as optimal levels and outputs?

You just refer to your experience a lot, however you only have 4 posts IG . . . I was curious what you were referring to and what leadership roles you have held in Bravia.
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Balor wrote:1. What IG experience do you have? Have you been on any town council? Have you been a mayor? Have you served on the Viceroy Council in the past?

2. How are you personally qualified in leadership and economics?
It is difficult to explain my experience. Admittedly it is in other realms were I have done everything you are referring to: Over a year as Mayor, several terms as a "Trade Minister" and a term as a "Duchess".

However, I realize that you must take myself and my list at face value and honestly that is fine with me. Whatever votes we receive you'll see that we'll work hard to cooperate with the other list.
Balor wrote:3. You say experience being a mayor will help you as Finance Minister. Do you have experience as a mayor?
I have no experience as a Mayor in Bravia. For that reason I'd suggest that the Council post someone with Mayoral experience as FM. In no way am I suggesting myself outright. While I have the highest confidence in myself I won't insist on any kind of blind faith from those who don't yet know me.
Balor wrote:4. Could you elaborate on the mines, such as optimal levels and outputs?
The mines produce gold and iron. The iron can be sold out at a profit. The gold produces straight money, which goes into the coffers. The mine wages must be optimized so that we aren't paying out more money than we need to in order to keep the mines full. It is a delicate balance that Council should understand.

I do also believe that the mines have levels and that with each upgrade you can fit more people in the mine. However, upgrading too much can be a waste of money.

I look forward to finding out more about the system and how it works here in Bravia.
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Is this list intending to run in the upcoming elections, and are the members of the list going to be published in advance?
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Agreed with the above comment, it would be nice to kow who your list is before you send out your platform.
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

I don't have time to post the list now. I'll be doing it in about 2 hours. I am STILL taking names for it by the way. ;)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

A small correction. Apparently gold does not materialize as freznics. It must be converted.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

i see i'm a bit late and the list is posted. but if someone doesn't confirm, please consider me as a replacement.
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

I've sent you a mail. :)
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

For the sake of others understanding...could you actually go into detail on every point. I do not mean to hassle you but your sentences are vague and generalised. Please specific things that you will do this upcoming term. Also myself and Rowena still wait to see the party list and on top of this I would like to ask the other members of your party what their thoughts are on the upcoming term and hat they wish to accomplish.

I do not mean to bother you at all but I am just curious.