United Founders of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xenina

Re: United Founders of Bravia

Post by Xenina »

Molly wrote:Do you often misrepresent what a person quotes and speaks, and then twist their words?
No. I do not. Did I say that I knew what you intended? I did not. I asked you what YOU meant. I posted a question so that you could clarify. Unless you do clarify I won't know what you intended to say. :cry:
Molly wrote:Such an activity does seem to worry a person to the negativity such behavior would bring. Is such acts what the Bravian populace can come to expect from you and your party? An isn't such behaviors exactly what you say you do not bring?"
I will never insult you purposely. Please just clarify what you meant when you said "Yes. Actually I do."

Actually, you do what?

Also, you're both clever. No doubt the men in Bravia are intrigued by you both. :lol:

OOC: I sincerely apologize. I was only trying to respond to the questions put before me. In no way will I ever refer to OOC when it is possible not to.
Alamothih

Post by Alamothih »

I dont believe in flame politics, I've seen it, its not fun. Some might say im experienced in it somehow.

Yes molly you do have a whole 24 days more experience than me, and 18 than Xenina, but does experience count for everything? No. Do new ideas count for a lot? Yes. New perspectives? Yes. Dedication? Yes.

Unification will be key, if this is how you want to play party politics Miss Molly, I fear for the future of Bravia even though it is still young.

EDIT: I will answer questions how I can. I can claim similar experience to that of Xenina elsewhere if not more. I dont have as much experience in Bravia politics, but not electing someone on that ground is most unwise, as you will limit yourself to an elected dictatorship of "experienced only" leaders.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Xenina wrote:I didn't say we don't need defenses.
no? i seem to recall you saying...
Xenina wrote:LVI is also very approachable and I see no need for defenses at this time.
can you clarify?
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

I can claim similar experience to that of Xenina elsewhere if not more. I dont have as much experience in Bravia politics, but not electing someone on that ground is most unwise, as you will limit yourself to an elected dictatorship of "experienced only" leaders.
It doesn't matter what you've done "elsewhere" I'm sure we're all accomplished great things in a far far far off universe that doesn't really exist. That's not the point. Yes Bravia is relatively new but most of our members have served in their town level politics (mayors, town council) or as priests and have strong experiences leading and learning the game mechanics in Bravia. It should be a natural progression. It makes sense to start out at town level politics before moving on to Viceroy level politics. What have you done in your towns? We have put the time in to our towns and have the experience to handle higher level government. It's nothing personal against anyway. I would just personally prefer people with more knowledge and experience helping to run the Viceroy. The difference in the detail of our platforms shows the gap.
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

TheGardener wrote:no? i seem to recall you saying...
Xenina wrote:LVI is also very approachable and I see no need for defenses at this time.
can you clarify?
Oh yes. I apologize for being unclear. In fact because of that generalized statement being unspecific I made this one (one page ago):

There are three things you have to protect:
1) People
2) The towns
3) The Castle

The people won't be harmed if they aren't traveling into the head of an army. The town won't be harmed if there is a militia and/or defending volunteers. The castle won't be taken if we can provide volunteer protectors for it.

So, I fail to see the need for an army at this time, but if the NEED arises I will not hesitate for a single moment.
Xenil

Post by Xenil »

Xenina wrote:
TheGardener wrote:no? i seem to recall you saying...
can you clarify?
Oh yes. I apologize for being unclear. In fact because of that generalized statement being unspecific I made this one (one page ago):

There are three things you have to protect:
1) People
2) The towns
3) The Castle

The people won't be harmed if they aren't traveling into the head of an army. The town won't be harmed if there is a militia and/or defending volunteers. The castle won't be taken if we can provide volunteer protectors for it.

So, I fail to see the need for an army at this time, but if the NEED arises I will not hesitate for a single moment.
as we have both stated the King of Fenia (Project_LVI) is quite approachable (we have both already spoken to him about the possibility of a treaty, etc.) and really if there is no strong evidence we need the army on stand by at all times then I, and sure the King feels, it to be insulting. If he was constantly attacking our towns or something I would fully agree on an army at all times but at this moment I think not.

And as to town level politics I was asked if I would like to join the town council on the seventeenth, I accepted and of course we all know now our last Mayor in Paz could not (for reasons we all know, thank you Councilor Joao) and have just sent the request to "tester".

(that is pretty much all for now. presents time ;))
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Typical standard behaviour from an opposing list when they feel threatened. They troll the other list and their plans.

C'mon! Act like the grown-ups you are!

Molly? Hahahaha, don't make me laugh, you act all high and mighty as the Priestess, but you're far from devout! I won't even begin to adress what i see wrong in you, because i won't be done before new years!

You say we've displayed what people can expect from our list, how about what we can expect from your list? A bunch of people trolling and crying cause they are afraid of the opposition. Oh put a sock in it.

And as Ala already spoke, we're not old enough to understand Bravian politics? What are you then? Are you old enough, darn.. Those few days hurt my soul, really do. Oh, and what is there to understand? If one is not on your list, then one is too young? That you may only enter politics if you know it already? Hahah, don't make me laugh! Everyone starts somewhere.
Last i checked, half your list ain't been on Bravia's council either. Have you, mayhaps?

Let's keep this thread for questions and enquieries, and keep your mindless troll-bashing to your own topic. Shoo.

~Disappointed Vicky~
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

There are no issues in your platform to stick to. You didn't lay out any plans or ideas you just basically kept saying over and over how much experience you all have at politics. So I asked you to lay out your experiences as we have. It was a simple question that has not been answered. This is all in the first few paragraphs of your platform:
We are citizens with knowledge and life experience
We are informed, experienced
Xenina has life experience as a serious but cooperative leader
It's not easy to be FM, but it is much easier if you know what issues a Mayor faces every day. Experience is a plus.
So either prove your experience or change your platform and put some ideas you plan to implement in it.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Shoo nasty troll, shoo!
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Thanks Vicky, I'm glad this is the way you choose to treat people that bring up honest and legitimate points . . . never once have I name called or used similar tactics against you. I would appreciate the point I brought up being addressed though, if you had any thoughts on it.