United Founders of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xenina

Re: United Founders of Bravia

Post by Xenina »

Xavier wrote:I do not mean to hassle you but your sentences are vague and generalised.
Well . . I won't lie and pretend to say that I know every office in Secfenia and know how they all work. I've already stated that I can't do that.
Xavier wrote:For the sake of others understanding...could you actually go into detail on every point.
I can try. What specific question did you need answered?
Xavier wrote: Please specific things that you will do this upcoming term.
My goals are simple. I want the laws to work. It's as simple as that. They should be complete and usable. Council should be encouraged and should be working thrice a week if not more in their offices. (Some are every day.)
Xavier wrote: Also myself and Rowena still wait to see the party list.
Uummmm. My list has been up for a while. Can you not see it until they've all confirmed? Some names:
Xenil, Rannos, Iphito, Petal (if she can confirm in time), Vicky, Alamothih, thistletumbler, Xenor, Dwayberry
Xavier wrote: I do not mean to bother you at all but I am just curious.
Haha. Bother me all you want. I don't mind. If I didn't want to be bothered I wouldn't have made a list. ;)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Molly wrote:United Founders of Bravia are all severely young. You have no experience with our worlds system.
Oh no. You've found us out. Hahaha!

Not all of us are new. ;) We have members with experience and most of us have extensive OTHER experience. While Xenil and other members have experience here, I myself have over two years of game experience in economics, trading and town and Viceroyalty management. My tutorial page: http://Xenina.BlogSpot.com. I have also taught a full class on game mechanics and Mayoring, but that's neither here nor there.

The point? Not to give us a chance just because our general game economic, management and political talents have not been demonstrated here would be a mistake in my opinion. Besides, you'll always have new people joining up on Council lists. It is an everlasting cycle (as long as this game is successful). It is the way of things, so you'd better get used to it. ;)
Molly wrote:What is to make those in Bravia believe that United Founders of Bravia with little to no experience on your side will not make a huge mistake costing us thousands?
Mistakes that cost thousands are made by three types of people:
1) Those who don't have the experience and don't have access to it.
2) Those who don't ask for help because they are afraid to admit failure or ignorance.
3) Those who think they know better and/or won't listen to more experienced current or past Council members.

I am not any of these. I admit failure. I admit ignorance. I will never make a mistake because I didn't listen to those who knew better. I will always sacrifice my ego for the better of the Viceroyalty. That's a pretty good guarantee if you ask me. I would expect no less from any other Viceroy and/or Council member.
Molly wrote:In your platform you have made mention to another world. I can tell you first hand this world the higher you go has massive differences. Can you two begin to point out to the people of Bravia all of them?
I don't understand what you're saying.
Molly wrote:Further more it is obvious United Founders of Bravia are politicians in another realm, but can you tell Bravian residents how you have improved from there?
Hahaha! I didn't need improvement. . . . Xenina giggles for a straight two minutes and then regains her decorum. Uumm. . . sorry.

Well, "no matter where you go there you are". Right? I am responsible, determined, likable, strong and yet understanding. Many members of my list are people who stand very strong for justice and truth. People like Vicky can not be bent under pressure or influence. She has a very strong sense of fairness, but she is also understanding and is very cooperative. Rannos is absolutely amazing. He's very easy to work with and knows every position as much as I do. He would be my choice for Viceroy if he had the free time to commit. Besides that he's devilishly handsome and charming (which never hurts in politics). :lol: My point? I am well respected in all realms. If you don't believe me you can ask around. Sorry if that sounds conceited. I'm really just being honest.
Molly wrote:Especially when viewing the campaigning? Many complain of the constant fighting there, and you would wish to bring it here?
Hahaha! Do you see me fighting here? No. I just post monkeys in the tavern. Image
. . . but I speak the truth and only the truth in all realms. I am constantly learning and teaching and absorb information and mechanics quickly. You won't see me lie or insult others unnecessarily. If I hurt someone's feelings I would want them to tell me, but it is unlikely. It just has not and won't happen. I would hope that you not think ill of anyone in my group based on some minor experience that you had in another game realm.
Molly wrote:Is this what Bravia can expect from United Founders of Bravia in the future as their leaders?
I prefer not to think of myself as a politician, although that's what I'm good at. I get along with people. I make friends and I make concessions. I broker treaties and trade agreements. It is my gift.

No matter where people are they deserve fair leaders, who work for the people and for the GOOD of the people (when there are no laws to help them). All we are asking for is the opportunity to serve, just like you are.
Molly wrote: Tick tock I am a busy priestess." Winks playfully leaning on her shaft again.
I look forward to meeting you. I think we have a lot in common. Thank you for your post. :D
Molly

Post by Molly »

Smiling from her shaft, "Can you tell us the debt your experience else where has caused? To the question you didn't understand. That is exactly why the lack of experience is an issue that shouldn't be laughed at. One prime example of differences between worlds is the grant system alone. Did you know here in Secfenia a grant holder can transfer directly from their inventory to the grant, and visa versa? No imaginable market manipulations are needed. I do know there are a ton of other differences. If you will play on Bravian economics. Do you not think it wise to have an idea of the differences?"
Xenina wrote:Hahaha! Do you see me fighting here? No. I just post monkeys in the tavern. Image
. . . but I speak the truth and only the truth in all realms. I am constantly learning and teaching and absorb information and mechanics quickly. You won't see me lie or insult others unnecessarily. If I hurt someone's feelings I would want them to tell me, but it is unlikely. It just has not and won't happen. I would hope that you not think ill of anyone in my group based on some minor experience that you had in another game realm.
"Yes actually I do." Leans on her staff quietly waiting the questions to be responded to again.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Xenina wrote:Image
. Security:
We will not be shy if a threat rises. We will strike down anyone who invades us and kills our people. We will not take our time voting and debating and deciding and then end up doing nothing. We are proactive.

We will work for your security. We need a reputation of strength to keep us safe in the future.

. Towns: We strongly encourage reserve militia programs in towns. These are the only way to defend economically. We need town defense and want people to foster a sense of pride in their home.
Xenina wrote:LVI is also very approachable and I see no need for defenses at this time.
i look at your security comment, your town comment, and then your comment in the other thread saying no need for defenses at this time. this seems to be saying two different things! i know you if you were here during the paz incident you'd understand why we need defenses. day after day i tried to restore the rightful mayor after someone took the town forcibly and raped paz. paz still hasn't fully recovered from it. i see the scars of their crippling still. do you know who did it? aengus! do you know what aengus is now? GENERAL of Fenia!!!!!! LVI may be approachable, but how else could bravia take putting the person who pillaged paz as their leader of their army and someone who would love to pillage us again. i have heard rumors that he has plans to invade us and i will spend my nights in the gutter again every day if i must to defend paz or any other bravian city
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Molly wrote:Smiling from her shaft, "Can you tell us the debt your experience else where has caused?"
None. I have only improved situations when someone has given me a chance to work on it.
Molly wrote:To the question you didn't understand.
It was the wording I didn't understand. I was hoping that you would rephrase it, but that's okay.
Molly wrote:That is exactly why the lack of experience is an issue that shouldn't be laughed at.
I never said it was. I said that you'd found us out. I was being sarcastic, as I had already said that in the platform, which I thought that you had read.
Molly wrote:One prime example of differences between worlds is the grant system alone. Did you know here in Secfenia a grant holder can transfer directly from their inventory to the grant, and visa versa? No imaginable market manipulations are needed.
Well, what if someone wants to help a new person or level up their friend or pay someone for a debt? Anyway, thank you for the information. Now that's permanently branded into my brain. ;)
Molly wrote:I do know there are a ton of other differences. If you will play on Bravian economics. Do you not think it wise to have an idea of the differences?"
Oh yes. I want to find out everything imaginable about it. I could have sworn I just said that . . oh wait. I kind of did . . . "I am constantly learning and teaching and absorb information and mechanics quickly."
Molly wrote:
Xenina wrote:I would hope that you not think ill of anyone in my group based on some minor experience that you had in another game realm.
"Yes actually I do."
Are you admitting that you're prejudiced against a human player because they have played another game or were you saying yes to something else? :?
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

TheGardener wrote:I look at your security comment, your town comment, and then your comment in the other thread saying no need for defenses at this time. this seems to be saying two different things!
There are three things you have to protect:
1) People
2) The towns
3) The Castle

The people won't be harmed if they aren't traveling into the head of an army. The town won't be harmed if there is a militia and/or defending volunteers. The castle won't be taken if we can provide volunteer protectors for it.

So, I fail to see the need for an army at this time, but if the NEED arises I will not hesitate for a single moment.
TheGardener wrote:day after day i tried to restore the rightful mayor after someone took the town forcibly and raped paz.
I didn't say we don't need defenses. We always need militia. What I said is that we don't need an army.
TheGardener wrote:Do you know who did it? aengus! do you know what aengus is now? GENERAL of Fenia!!
I feel for Paz and I'm sorry to hear it. I myself have seen some bad things and I hope that Paz is recovering from this well enough. I am always here if anyone needs input. I actually made a tutorial for such a case: http://xenina.blogspot.com/search?q=broke
TheGardener wrote:LVI may be approachable, but how else could Bravia take putting the person who pillaged paz as their leader of their army and someone who would love to pillage us again.
I suppose only the King of Fenia can answer that. However, unless Aengus attacks us of his own volition I have faith that we are safe from Fenia for at least a term if not more.
TheGardener wrote:I have heard rumors that he has plans to invade us and i will spend my nights in the gutter again every day if i must to defend paz or any other bravian city
You'll hear lots of rumors. They aren't all true.

Like I said above I won't hesitate to take actions when they are necessary. We need to be a strong hand and I understand the diplomacy and interaction that need to take place. I've already taken the first steps by informing LVI of my platform and my intentions for peace.

Thank you so much for your post. :)
Molly

Post by Molly »

Xenina wrote:
Molly wrote:
Xenina wrote:I would hope that you not think ill of anyone in my group based on some minor experience that you had in another game realm.
"Yes actually I do."
Are you admitting that you're prejudiced against a human player because they have played another game or were you saying yes to something else? :?
Molly wrote:
Xenina wrote: Hahaha! Do you see me fighting here? No. I just post monkeys in the tavern. Image

"Yes actually I do." Leans on her staff quietly waiting the questions to be responded to again.
"Do you often misrepresent what a person quotes and speaks, and then twist their words? Such an activity does seem to worry a person to the negativity such behavior would bring. Is such acts what the Bravian populace can come to expect from you and your party? An isn't such behaviors exactly what you say you do not bring?" Remains quietly upon her shaft smiling.
Xenina wrote:You won't see me lie or insult others unnecessarily.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Do not confused experience with competence Molly.

I may not be "older" than you but that does not mean i'm one single bit less clever than you.

Not one single bit.

~Vicky~
Molly

Post by Molly »

Looks up to the new one, "Interesting gathering we have here. Again another person putting words in a person's mouth where they do not belong. Did I say you were not clever? No I did not. I do believe this is a prime example of what Bravian's have to expect from your list. As such I am saddened for Bravia's future. Don't worry about answering the questions you have missed. I have seen all I need to see. An it is a sad day for Bravia. See you all later, I will have faith this will change, and such behavior won't continue. Have faith." Turns walking away quietly to her maze.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

OOC: As a reminder, other realms in RP would mean places like Fenia, Kiene, etc. Since none of you have ruled in those areas, you should not reference other realms unless you are purposely trying to mislead your voters. I don't think that was the intention, but rather an accident slipped into OOC in an RP thread. Please refrain from doing so.

Also, ladies and gents, politics can get heated, but don't cross that line into flaming. We are watching.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau