United Founders of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Vicky

Re: United Founders of Bravia

Post by Vicky »

All i see is you and your listmates being uncool sports and crying cause you feel threatened.
I hate to be a [content teleported] but, mind your own business.
You don't plan on voting for us anyways, so why do you care?

Regardless, don't answer, i'll stick with:

"Shoo nasty troll, shoo!"

[Edited by Mage Fulcatz]
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Yes because no one from your list has invaded our platform thread :P. Don't act like this is some one sided thing. I'm not trying to be malicious, just want to know what ideas you wanted to implement because there wasn't much in your platform about it. Both as someone who might have to work with you on Viceroy Council and as citizen that might have to live under your rule I would like to know. Regardless of how I vote I will have to live with the decisions you all make and I think citizens you are trying to represent deserve that respect at least. I'm glad at least Bravia sees how you truley act and trust me I'm not threatened at all. I enjoy a good challenge. I'll wait around for someone else from your list to respond then.
Last edited by Finwe on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Gosh, i could've SWORN i just told the guy NOT to answer..

My, the intelligence level of these... Humans... *Shakes her head in disbelief.*

And if it shows anything, it shows how trolling your list can be, i'm surprised a talented and clever individual like Joao could get such a raggedy crew together, one should've thought he could atleast find some gentleman talents amongst you all, but all i see is mudslinging trolls.

I'll STILL stick with:
"Shoo nasty troll, shoo."
Molly

Post by Molly »

Stopping her departure upon hearing her associates word, “Why yes Alamothih please do speak to us of this plentiful experience you have. Can you detail out your experience for all of Bravia? I have known you your entire life Alam, and I was unaware of any experience with our economics or our offices in your life time. You were born in Paz and move to Cork after it was discovered. Please tell us off all this experience in Secfenia you are boasting so aggressively about.” Listing a foot to the knee of the other she looks to the other one. “An you Miss Vicky you speak of a new years? What is this? I was unaware of a new year in Secfenia yet. Can you please explain to me what this is? Also I was unaware since your arrival in Paz before relocating to Paz that you had any interest in the faith. Since you have studied so much our ways, and know the importance of the faith in daily life in Secfenia could you please share this knowledge with all of Bravia? Not to mention Miss Vicky what is this trolling you speak of? This is not a term in Secfenia I was aware of. Can you please explain this? Unless of course you are speaking from another world. This isn’t the case is it Miss Vicky? Ah, but there are worldly laws, but you would know all about these right Miss Vicky?” Waits for this parties speaker to respond.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

A) Never lived in Paz, mind your own topic, troll.

B) Trolling is the act of being a troll, searching for trouble.

C) I still stand by the fact that i find you strongly unpriestly, yet that is not the discussion of this topic, so stop trolling.

D) You still ain't explained of YOUR vast experiences in this world of Secfenia, what's that about then? Lots of experience on council? Mayoring?

Signed,
~Vicky Pedia~
(Pun intended)
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Xenil wrote:
Xenina wrote:LVI is also very approachable and I see no need for defenses at this time.
as we have both stated the King of Fenia (Project_LVI) is quite approachable (we have both already spoken to him about the possibility of a treaty, etc.) and really if there is no strong evidence we need the army on stand by at all times then I, and sure the King feels, it to be insulting. If he was constantly attacking our towns or something I would fully agree on an army at all times but at this moment I think not.
are you aware that there is at least one Fenian army? this is insulting to bravia! should we not protect ourselves and at least have a standing army? or would you prefer until a town falls to then create one? or will you wait until 2 towns? how about 3? wait... that's all we have isn't it?
Fulcatz

Post by Fulcatz »

The Mages are not amused with the complaints this thread is getting even after Mage Zachrin came by.
Locked pending review.
Fulcatz

Post by Fulcatz »

This thread is now open and debate can continue however the Mages are not happy with the complains garnered by the political party threads in the Bravia Inn over past couple days. Especially when Mage Zachrin already put in an appearance earlier in this very thread.

This is an unofficial warning to everyone participating so far in this thread:
the Mages will move straight to official warnings and forum+tavern bans to anyone who is unable to follow the rules.

Some of you will be contacted directly to clarify some issues.

For everyone, though:
1. Political rhetoric can be spirited, but deliberately hostile and repeated attempts to bait and flame will win the baiter an official warning.
2. Keep communications clearly IC.
3. Party threads are created to communicate platforms and field questions. Characters may not order other characters out of a public thread. If the thread owner feels the question is inappropriate or been addressed sufficiently, respond as such and move on. Badgering will be considered baiting.
4. The Mages will take a very dim view if the strategy of locking the thread of the opposition is discovered to be intentional.

Let's finish the debates cleanly. Best of luck to all the candidates in the upcoming election and happy holidays.

Mage Fulcatz
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron Walks up to the gathered crowd pulls out his soapbox and stands upon it then he begins to speak

"Ok I have read both threads and both platforms. Now me myself I can see similiarities and differences in both. So as to people from one list asking for clarifacation from those on the other list of these differences I see no problem with that. This is how debate works it is also the best way to set a foundation once the elections are over to get right to work on the things that need to be done.As for the mudslinging and flaming that does no one any good. I mean lets face facts here
1. There will be members from both lists on this council
2. The only way for a council to be effective is through teamwork and collabaration.

So with that said I know that I will be more then willing to work with anyone who has what is in the best interest of Bravia in mind."

Datron steps down from his soapbox and stands ready to listen.
Last edited by Datron on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joao

Post by Joao »

As I have witnessed in the last few days, the political process can quickly spiral downward into mudslinging and attacks upon one's character. I have an opinion as to who said what to whom and who's actions were more egregious, but this is not the time nor place for that. With the election period drawing to a close, I wish to end our petty squabbles and help restore the light of civility upon our wonderous Viceroyalty. I have come forward, on behalf of the BLU party, to extend a hand out to the members of UFB. We truly wish to work with them to get things done in the coming term. I am sure the leader of UFB, Xenina, feels the same way.