Bravian Loyalists United (BLU)

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xenina

Re: Bravian Loyalists United (BLU)

Post by Xenina »

Finwe wrote:I would like to make a personal apology as well. I am usually calm and collected, however, I do slip from time to time. While I welcome competition in politics I get upset when it stops being civil and turns into mudslinging that pushes players out of the game. That is the last thing I want to do and have seen it happen in various other places.
If only everyone possessed such knowledge perhaps we would exchange fewer angry words.
Finwe wrote:Sometimes when you try to fight against mudslinging you become the very thing you were trying to destroy.
Well, it is difficult to respond appropriately when something seems to attack you or something/someone you believe in. I believe in proofreading approximately 5 times when responding to anything kind of emotionally pulling. Still, I wish I was even more eloquent.
Finwe wrote:I promise you we will be better, at least I will.
I'm glad to hear that Finwe. I for one wasn't offended by any of your posts, because I can read into them pretty well and . . . well, I don't take much personally anymore anyway. I've been at this for a while. ;)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Joao wrote:We truly wish to work with them to get things done in the coming term. I am sure the leader of UFB, Xenina, feels the same way.
I already agreed with you in the UFB conversation, but I'll agree again here. My group is/should be all about cooperation.
Xenil

Post by Xenil »

congratulations BLU party, and again I would just like to state that I will be supporting Peronell for Viceroy as I believe Council is in dire need of a fresh face's guidance. thank you.