Public Prosecutor Office: Crime Reports/Court Business Only

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Katie

Re: Public Prosecutor Office: Crime Reports/Court Business Only

Post by Katie »

Today was no ordinary day. Katie had recently become Priestess of the Bravia City Cathedral and now she found her self in this new office too. Atop her desk was a lovely blank piece of mahogany wood propped up and awaiting a new name to be placed on it. Although wood working wasn't her thing, she tried her best to carve her name on it. As she whittled away at her name plaque, she debated what all her job duties would entail because she was already feeling stretched out at the Cathedral. Shrugging, she continued whittling away until she felt satisfied.

"There! Done!" Regretfully, she should have gotten a woodworking expert to carve her name and title on the mahogany plaque she mused. However, it was legible and that was what was most important.

She then commenced cleaning the office after opening the window curtains. She finished her last chore which was to sweep out the wood plank floors and then she placed the broom in the cleaning supply closet.
"There! Done! Now I am ready! If there are any open or secret insurrections by any peasants or anyone, I am ready!"
banner by Aida j'Otun
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron heard news of the new Bravian Public Persecutor and laughed hard in his office , "Just when I thought Bravia couldn't get worse.. I guess the struggle is real.."
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Rieron, are you here to report a crime?"
banner by Aida j'Otun
Lum

Post by Lum »

Lum entered the office of the prosecutor worried what might happen. He saw the fellow councillor still working and headed forward, looked around, the room was almost empty compared to the mess he was working in long ago. Lum went closer to the public prosecutor and said almost whispering "We have a problem, I saw the vicerine abusing her steward, it was a terrible picture, I hurried up to come here, we have to take some action and prevent that behaviour to be used on all the citizens of the republic!"
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

Stuck in an office all day instead of being wild and free was hard to come to crips with, I longed for the fresh air instead of ink stains and scrolls. Some of the things people wished to fight over and claim another had done to them seem petty. On top of an already blue mood Nikola had been on a path today shooting down ideas and almost mockingly reminding everyone who was in charge around here. Long after the Nikola left I was one of the last few in the chamber when a man bounded in stating he saw Vicerine Nikola abusing her steward.
"Be clear with me Lum." I said moving forward. "Know and understand the claim you are making over our Vicerine and if you are clear in thought state what you saw clearly because I will not take a case against our Vicerine without knowing for sure she has done a crime."
Lum

Post by Lum »

Lum nodded in response.
"Yes, she abused her steward and if she continues like that the citizens of Bravia might be the next! We must act decisively and swiftly before she corrupts the court!"
Saying the last sentence an idea appeared in Lum's mind, a very disturbing thought that it could be already too late and the vicerine had already reached the legal system of the Republic with her evil tentacles.
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

"Mr. Lum I assure you we are not mindless drones who answer to a master, I will bring up charges and you shall be faced with telling your story to the Judge Johnstone. Thank you for speaking up about what you witnessed now please do not speak with anyone else on the matter until you are called to testify."

I turned from the man and took out a scroll a began the process of pressing charges. It was going to be a long night fallowed by a long day to come.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

I would like to report a crime. A revolt on the town hall of Paz.

This is the information I have gathered so far....

Tue Mar 28, 1657 Town Hall put down a revolt. A few torches were left outside your office.

When asked if the guards saw anything:

Tue Mar 28, 1657 From: Sprak (In Character) Message Status: New Yes I did.

"[Attack/Defense] You have crushed a revolt against Town Hall.

You saw PoBunny among those heading home with their tail between their legs."Re: Revolt Tue Mar 28, 1657

The other guard
[3/28/17, 6:31:26 PM] Johnstone/goldentor: Re: Revolt

I did not. I was unaware that there was a revolt.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Revolt in Bravia - Ophelia is the new mayor!
Reported on Jun 21, 1657 6:00 am

Ophelia has taken over city hall kicking the old mayor out!
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

As my fellow Bravian already pointed out, there has been an illegal, unsanctioned revolt by Ophelia in Bravia City at the start of today, July 21st.

Proof below from the town criers - both of my legal obtainment of the mayor office per the town's election process and the revolt led by Ophelia. I am uncertain if there are any others involved, as I was knocked out from behind and saw nothing. However, she clearly intends to keep it as she put her name in the Town Hall's message board and has raised the militia pay to 35f.

She had a chance to do this legally, as our system works, and run against me. I ran, unopposed, only for her to forcefully take the office two days into term.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Rightfully Elected Mayoress of Bravia City

Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]