Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact

Moderator: Community Team

Lum

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Lum » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 am

Name of Applicant: Lum
Desired Title: Master Blacksmith
Reason for Nomination: I have mastered all classes presently afforded through the University for blacksmithing.

I, Lum, hereby nominate myself for the title of Master Blacksmith. I understand that being nominated for a title in the Republic of Bravia does not guarantee a title, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Lum
Dated: March 6th, 1657

Nikola

Post by Nikola » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

My sincere apologies for the tardiness of my responses on these two applications. Nocturne's title had actually already been bestowed, but when I went to go look at it, I....erm....accidentally removed it. BUT!!!! I replaced it immediately! So sorry, Noct!!!! :oops:
Honor and respect towards Master Stonemason Nocturne
Title of Master Stonemason has been (re)bestowed upon Nocturne. Congratulations!
Honor and respect towards Master Blacksmith Lum
Title of Master Blacksmith has been bestowed upon Lum. Congratulations!

Nocturne

Post by Nocturne » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:21 am

Name of Applicant: Nocturne
Desired Title: Master Blacksmith
Reason for Nomination: I have mastered all classes presently afforded through the University for blacksmithing.

I, Nocturne, being bored currently, hereby nominate myself for the title of Master Blacksmith. I understand that being nominated for a title in the Republic of Bravia does not guarantee a title, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Nocturne Shadowborne
Dated: July 3rd, 1657
Family Shadowborne - Retired

Morjiana

Post by Morjiana » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:31 pm

New titles have been created for the Republic by the grace of the Mages, Warden and Senator. Each of these titles is designed to reward extraordinary service to the Viceroyalty, and can be earned through long standing service to the Viceroyalty in a variety of ways.

Citizens of Bravia to be named Senator must meet at least two of the following five criteria.
  • Service on at least 3 Bravian councils
  • Mayor for at least 5 terms in a Bravian city
  • Service in a Bravian army for at least 6 months
  • Fight in a Bravian army against invaders or hostile creatures at least twice
  • Serve in a Bravian temple or cathedral for at least 6 months
In addition, nominated creatures for this title must maintain their primary residence within Bravia and be approved by a simple majority vote of council following the rules laid out in the Bravian constitution. Any Bravian citizen may nominate a creature to become a Senator.

Citizens of Bravia to be named Warden must meet at least three of the following six criteria.
  • Service on at least 6 Bravian councils
  • Mayor for at least 10 terms in a Bravian city
  • Service in a Bravian army for at least 1 year
  • Fight in a Bravian army against invaders or hostile creatures at least four times
  • Serve in a Bravian temple or cathedral for at least 1 year
  • Attain at least three other Bravian titles first
In addition, nominated creatures for this title must maintain their primary residence within Bravia and be approved by a three quarters majority vote of council following the rules laid out in the Bravian constitution. Any Bravian mayor or councilor may nominate a creature to become a Warden.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~ Vicereine of Bravia

Morjiana

Post by Morjiana » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 pm

New medals may be awarded following this protocol, per vote of the Council of Bravia.

Any Mayor, Councilor, Rector, Priest, or Deacon may nominate any citizen of Bravia for a Medal to celebrate that citizen's dedication to the welfare of the Viceroyalty. Medals may be awarded to recognize the following:
  • Service to the VR and towns in public office, appointed or elected, acknowledged with the Medal of Service.
  • Defense of the Viceroyalty, acknowledged with the Medal of Valor.
  • Death in defense of the Viceroyalty, acknowledged with the Medal of Heroism.
  • Donations to the Viceroyalty, towns, University, Temple, and Cathedral, acknowledged with the Medal of Charity.
Creatures to be awarded a Medal may request an alternate name for their medal. Both the awarding of the medal and the name of the medal must be approved by a vote of the council following the rules laid out in the Constitution. Medals of Heroism to recognize death in defense of Bravia may also be awarded immediately at the discretion of the People's Representative, without a vote of the Council.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~ Vicereine of Bravia

Lum

Post by Lum » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Desired Title: Reverend Father
Reason for Nomination: I have mastered all classes presently afforded through the University for priest skills.

I, Lum, hereby nominate myself for the title of Reverend Father. I understand that being nominated for a title in the Republic of Bravia does not guarantee a title, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Dated: June 5th, 1659
Desired Title: Senator
Reason for Nomination: I have served in more than 3 Bravian councils and more than 6 months in the temple of Paz.

I, Lum, hereby nominate myself for the title of Senator. I understand that being nominated for a title in the Republic of Bravia does not guarantee a title, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Dated: June 5th, 1659