Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Alexandria

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Alexandria »

Name of Applicant: Alexandria
Desired Title: Master Carpenter
Reason for Nomination: I have contributed to my community for years, and would like to make myself easily found and available

I, Alexandria, hereby nominate Alexandria, for the title of Master Carpenter. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Alexandria
Dated: June 18, 1654
Name of Applicant: Alexandria
Desired Title: Master Sorcerer
Reason for Nomination: Fully trained Sorcerer and just finding this thread :D

I, Alexandria, hereby nominate Alexandria, for the title of Master Sorcerer . I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Alexandria
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Name of Applicant: Scarlet
Desired Title: Master Sergeant
Reason for Nomination: I have Mastered all the skills of Military Knowledge.

I, Scarlet, hereby nominate Scarlet, for the title of Master Sergeant. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Scarlet
Attached Proof:

Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Grins devilishly.
Congratulation, Amor. I am very proud of you.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Proof of Sorcerer Skills:

Proof of Carpenter Skills

♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Callie

Post by Callie »

Name of Applicant: Callie
Desired Title: Master Baker
Reason for Nomination: Callie ish taked all dem fings to maked the bestestestest muddy pies and baking fingies eber.

I ish Callie, hereby nominate Callie, for the title of Master Baker. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Callie
Dated: 3 July 1654
Callie habing all dem baking skills now, dat mean Callie masterer bakerer wite? Fank yew iffy yew gibing dat to Callie.

Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Name of Applicant: Gawain
Desired Title: Master Sorcerer
Reason for Nomination: Fully trained Sorcerer

I, Gawain, hereby nominate Gawain, for the title of Master Sorcerer . I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Gawain
Dated: January 20, 1655
Proof of Skills:

Nikola

Post by Nikola »

The title of Master Sorcerer has been bestowed upon Gawain after receipt of his request and irrefutable proof of eligibility.

Congratulations, Master Sorcerer Gawain! May you use your deserved title and mastered skills well!

Nikola
Vicerine of Bravia Province
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Thank you :D
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Tuvoria
Desired Title: Master Carpenter
Reason for Nomination: Fully mastered the Carpentry Profession Skills

I, Tuvoria, hereby nominate myself, for the title of Master Carpenter. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Tuvoria
Dated:16 April

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Congratulations on receiving the title of Master Carpenter, Tuvoria! :)