Grazilda

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Grazilda »

Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Grazilda
Desired Title: Master Butcher
Reason for Nomination: I've earned it.

I, Grazilda, hereby nominate myself---Grazilda, for the title of Master Butcher. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Grazilda
Dated: May 22, 1653

A proof was submitted with the application.
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

You have both been granted your titles.

Congratulations, Master Sorceress Scarlet and Master Butcher Grazilda. May you use your deserved titles and mastered skills well!

• Please note that Rickfok is no longer a Bravian citizen, therefore, the title is no longer open to him.

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Vicerine of Bravia
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Dark General Rieron
Desired Title: Master Sargent
Reason for Nomination: Looks Pretty.

I, Rieron, hereby nominate Myself, Dark General Rieron for the title of Master Sargent. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Dark General Rieron
Dated:July 30, 1653
Proof
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Congratulation, Rieron, on your hard work. You have been properly titled Master Sargent.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Vicerine of Bravia
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Congratulations, Master Sargent Rieron. Cheers! :)
Serene

Post by Serene »

Congratulations Rieron!
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Thank you both mi familia *grins*

mi familia = my family
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia
Name of Applicant: Drachau Rieron
Desired Title: Master Priest
Reason for Nomination: I make people all warm and fluffy inside...With my healing.

I, Rieron, hereby nominate Myself, Drachau Rieron for the title of Master Priest. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Drachau Rieron
Dated: September, 08 1653
Proof
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Name of Applicant: Kralisi Scarlet Kuhlash
Desired Title: Master Priest
Reason for Nomination: To heal people and serve my local temple better

I, Scarlet, hereby nominate Myself, Kralisi Scarlet Kuhlash for the title of Master Priest. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Kralisi Scarlet Kuhlash
Dated: November 11, 1653
Proof
Kane

Post by Kane »

Congratulations.