Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Logo

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Logo »

The vice-troll bounded toward the Bravian Vicergal inn. He tacked notices on the wall, humming and singing ... inventing lyrics along the way. "hmmm-mm. Izza ne-e-ew TIE-TELS-ezzzz... ba da bum ... . f'ooor th' Bravvvvvvvvviiiiiaaaaa ... dee dee dee... abbound-errring masterieeeeezzz ... hmm, mmm."

Collecting what he could of a serious composure, Logo spoke, "Izza great pleayure to 'nounce new commissions in honor of a cityzen's distinguisheded accomplishmentses :)
Inna recognition of perserverance inna studieses anna excellence inna butchery anna milatary-ry,
izza nameded now: Master Sargeant and Master Butcher, Saela Valencia Di Carpietra,
"

Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Wednesday, September 5, 1652, for diligence in military study and exemplary service to the republic
Saela Valencia Di Carpietra of Cork

is named Master Sergeant of the Republic of Bravia.

Affirmed in the name of the council and the creatures of the Bravian Republic,
Vicetroll Logo
Award of Title
Workshop Mastery
Be it known by these presents this Wednesday, September 5, 1652, for demonstration of dexterous skills and superior quality of meat, gem and bone crafts,
Saela Valencia Di Carpietra of Cork
is named Master Butcher of the Republic of Bravia.

Vicetroll Logo
"

Excellish! Iffy you please, everywho join me inna congratulatating the Saela.

Congratulationses anna well-doneded, Master Sargeant and Butcher, Saela.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Name of Applicant: Ladyblackhawk
Desired Title: Master Baker
Reason for Nomination:I will bring improvement to Bravia and the Town of Paz to the best of my ability .

I, Ladyblackhawk, hereby nominate Ladyblackhawk, for the title of Master Baker . I understand that by nominating this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed:Ladyblackhawk.
Dated:6th Sept. , 1652
My proof.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Woot!
Congrats Saela!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If my wife is successful....my congrats will be more personal. ;)
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Cassandra
Desired Title: Master Butcher
Reason for Nomination: I have worked hard to master the skill and the tittle will sound great along with my name.

I, Cassandra, hereby nominate Myself, Cassandra for the title of Master Butcher. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Cassandra
Dated:Sep 09, 1652
Proof
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo looked proudly at the wall of Bravia's viceregal inn.
He thought it was filling nicely with parchments of honor.
The troll's smile was especially bright as he affixed three new awards
"Imma once again happish to stand a'fore this great hall withy 'nouncements in recognition of grand 'complishment.
For culinary cunning and brewmastery brilliance, izza the Ladyblackhawk nameded Master Baker of the Republic of Bravia.
"

As the applause waned, the troll continued, "Izza more. :o
For acumen anna advanceded service in the civil arts financiary, judiciary anna commuiciary, izza named this day the Ladyblackhawk, Master Diplomat of the Republic.

Wait... izza still more.
Further, inna honor of ultimate canonical accomplishment and sustaining works of faith we herewith proclaim the name, Ladyblackhawk, Master Priestess of Bravia.
"
Award of Title
Workshop Mastery
Be it known by these presents this Tuesday, September 11, 1652, for demonstration of culinary finesse and exemplary craftsmanship in brewing,
Ladyblackhawk of Paz
is named Master Baker of the Republic of Bravia.

Vicetroll Logo
"
Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Tuesday, September 11, 1652, for perseverance in the study, dedication to performance and service in the application of governmental arts,
Ladyblackhawk of Paz

is named Master Diplomat of the Republic of Bravia.

Vicetroll Logo
Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Tuesday, September 11, 1652, in honor of
ecclesiastical study and demonstration of pastoral excellence and spiritual refinement,
Ladyblackhawk of Paz

is named Master Priestess of the Republic of Bravia.

Vicetroll Logo
Honor anna respect for Ladyblackhawk, Master Baker, Master Diplomat, Master Priestess of the Republic of Bravia.
Please join me withy congratulationses.

Welcome, Master Baker, Master Diplomat and Master Priestess, Ladyblackhawk.
Hoorays!
"

Edited to correct duplicate wording on a parchment.
Last edited by Logo on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

WooT! 3 titles!

Congrats my Love!

I will congratulate you better at home.... :lol: :lol:
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

I would like to say Thankyou for my 3 Titles.
They are more than I expected.
Once again "Thankyou".

Lbh I look forward to that.....lol
Logo

Post by Logo »

Once again, a smiling vice-troll tacked a parchment to the wall of the viceregal inn.
"Izza pleasureiffic anouncering honor to accomplishmentses of a 'nother citizen of thissy great republic.

Izza recognized the Cassandra for distinguished achievement onna cutting-edge of meaty-cutting anna jewely-cutting artses.
For suchy commitment anna skill, izza now nameded the Cassandra: Master Butcher Cassandra,
"

Award of Title
Workshop Mastery
Be it known by these presents this Thursday, September 13, 1652, for demonstration of expertise and expert quality all types of meat, gem and bone products,
Cassandra of Bravia
is named Master Butcher of the Republic of Bravia.

Vicetroll Logo
"

The troll waved and called out, Woo hoo! Please join the troll inna sayin' well done anna congratulationses to the Cassandra.

Well doneded! Congratulationses Master Butcher, Cassandra!
"
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

"Thank you for the honor!"
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Claps lightly watching Cassandra
Not bad at all my friend..
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."