"Congratulations!"
Idra

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Idra »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Idra
Desired Title: Master Sargent
Reason for Nomination: I have completed the requirements needed to complete the way of the Master Sargent, which for an Orc reading books written by humans, is a feat in itself.

I, Idra, hereby nominate myself, Idra for the title of Master Sargent. I understand that by nominating this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Idra
Dated:Sep 15, 1652
Proof
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo looked at the orc trying very little to hide his pride. "Imma truly honordeded to tack thissy parchyment onna wall.
Recognizin' devotions anna exceptional service inna true attemptses to preserve anna enhance the republic of the bravia; for military prowess anna highest educationalishy attainermentses, izza named Master Sargeant Idra.
"
Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Sunday, September 16, 1652, for diligence in military study and exemplary service to the republic
Idra

is named Master Sergeant of the Republic of Bravia.

Affirmed in the name of the council and the creatures of the Bravian Republic,
Vicetroll Logo
Izza much deserveded. Imma invite everywho to join thissy troll inna congratulating the idra.

Congratulationses Master Sargeant Idra.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Watches from a distance at Idra's nomination
Good job Orc.. Finally.. Chuckles
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Idra

Post by Idra »

Idra nods to the Vicetroll before turning to the druchii. Shoving her finger deeply in her nose, she pulls out a nice, long, gooey booger and flicks it in the druchii's direction. About time indeed.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Moves out of the way of the bugger with a laugh "We need to put those skills to the test later Orc in actual battle..." Winks at her and grins
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Wandress
Desired Title: Reverend Mother
Reason for Nomination: Have long ago completed the Priest Way requirements and was the Priestess in Bravia for several months.

I, Wandress, hereby nominate myself, for the title of Reverend Mother. I understand that by nominating this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Wandress
Dated: November 8, 1652
Logo

Post by Logo »

A troll's ears perked up. "Izza glad newses thissy.
Inna regonitionses offa canonical accomplishment and long historicities of workses onna behalfs offa temples, izza proudly proclaimeded Reverend Mother Wandress, Master Priestess of Bravia.
"
Logo whispered, "Imma sorry izza not possibabble makey publicy-titles like reverend mother."

Turning again toward the university forum the troll addressed those gathered in a booming voice, "Izza further, herewithy annd by official proclamation offa viceroy offa the great republic of Brava, ordereded that the creature formerly known as Wandress, be addresseded as befits her accomplishmentses withy the honorific, 'REVEREND MOTHER'.

Izza acceptababble inna abbrevification to use R.M. iffy izza inna hurry.
"
Award of Title
Way Mastery
Be it known by these presents, Friday, November 9, 1652,
in honor of ecclesiastical accomplishment, clear pastoral excellence and ultimate spiritual refinement,
Reverend Mother Wandress of Bravia

is named Master Priestess of the Republic of Bravia.

Affirmed in the name of the council and the creatures of the Bravian Republic,
Vicetroll Logo
Please be joining me inna congratulatiioning our honoreded, Reverend Mother Wandress, Master Priestess of the Republic of Bravia.
HIP HIPPY ... HOO RAY!
Congratulationses R.M. Wandress.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Wandress smiled softly, inclining her head in acceptance and thanks.

"My thanks, honourable Vicetroll. I am honoured that you have accepted my application." She paused a moment, before continuing in a slightly more familiar tone. "It is good to see you again, old friend."