Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Logo

Re: Titles in the Republic of Bravia

Post by Logo »

Logo smiled a broad smile and bowed.

It would be more accurate to say that the troll attempted to bow.
The actual result of his effort was rather more uncomfortable than expected.

Some moments passed as the vice-troll disentangled tail, knee, talons and an inexplicably-involved eyebrow.
Eventually Logo spoke, "Izza the pleasyure mine, Reverend Mother Wandress. Richly-deserveded a token of recognitions.
Imma 'shameded for failin' to correct the oversights offa your non-nominationation myselfs.
"

With a wave, the troll gestured an invitation, "imma hope izza not be so long a'fore we see eachy other a'gainses. Would the R.M. Wandress maybehaps care for a snack? Izza deli with well-ageded crocodilly-tacos onna special."
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

A smile lit up her features and she reflected his gesture of a bow (albeit a bit more gracefully than his), the switching of her tail echoing her evident high spirits. "My dear Vicetroll, that sounds delectable. I would quite enjoy such a treat, and I would enjoy even more hearing what has been going on since I began my meditations. So much has changed..."
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia
for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Master Butcher Cassandra
Desired Title: Master Sorcerer
Reason for Nomination:After long time I've finished my studies and I feel that the tittle will bring not only honor but the recognition that my hard work deserves.

I, Cassandra, hereby nominate Myself, Master Butcher Cassandra for the title of Master Sorcerer. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Master Butcher Cassandra
Dated:Dec 08, 1652
Proof
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Congrats Cassandra!
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Congratulations Master Sorcerer Cassandra!
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Dark Lord Rieron
Reason for Nomination: Nonya

I, Rieron, hereby nominate Myself, Dark Lord Rieron for the title of Master Sorcerer. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof* of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection** by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Dark Lord Rieron
Dated:Dec 20, 1652
Proof
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Thank you ladies, and about time Druchii...congratulations.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Why thank you Dryad, it did take some time didn't it.. I was lazy writing that application I must admit.. Chuckles
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
rickfok

Post by rickfok »

for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Rickfok
Reason for Nomination: I want a fancy title...

I, Rickfok, hereby nominate Myself, Rickfok for the title of Master Sorcerer. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

Signed: Rickfok
Dated:Feb 20, 1652
Proof
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Self-Nomination for a Title in the Republic of Bravia for citizens of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Scarlet
Reason for Nomination: Earned the Title

I, Scarlet Kuhlash, hereby nominate Myself, Scarlet Kuhlash for the title of Master Sorcerer. I understand that by nominated this creature for a title in the Republic of Bravia that this does not guarantee a title for said creature, nor guarantee a lifelong title for the nominee. I further understand that the nominee must show irrefutable proof that they are indeed eligible for the requested title.

The nominee, after sending irrefutable proof of eligibility, understands that they must accept this nomination, and upon acceptance of this nomination, understands that the title may not be given due to severe objection by one or more elected councilors of the Republic of Bravia.

Signed: Scarlet Kuhlash
Dated: May 20, 1653
Proof