[ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
An_Elfrida

[ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Post by An_Elfrida »

As An woke up from her deep sleep she still could remember what she had dreamed..and whilst awakening she felt like she was still living this dream as it was so real to her. For a moment she was present in the world she ones knew so well... Álfheimr the world of the light elves underneath the place of the Gods. The world where she was so happy and without any sorrows or pain. In this world her light elf mother Nimnes lived and where she often saw her father Thor, a God who came from his world through Álfheimr and fell in love with her mother. After a while An Elfrida was born, which means Elf Daughter of Thor but everyone called her An. She remembered playing with the hammer of Thor..making little lightnings..which always drove her mother to a fit. She was a good light elf..only inherited the humor and temper from her father.

As An grew up she had been taken into care by Skuld..who was half elf and half human. She was known for her good magic and she could control and fight in such a manner that no one could. An was Skuld favorite pupil and she learned all she knew from her. All the magic she used had the whisper of Skuld in it. She could now even resuscitate death warriors..

for a moment she lingers on to this good memory

(OOC this is an ORP, everyone is more than welcome to join in..)
Last edited by An_Elfrida on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
An_Elfrida

how An was born here

Post by An_Elfrida »

An wook up suddenly and she felt her stomach cramp..she was not in Álfheimr anymore..she was somewhere else and Skuld was no longer there...in a split second the events came back..how could she forget this for a split second...

Skuld was under attack of the Swedish queen when this happened. Skuld who could normally control all her warriors by magic and win all battles was captured before she could use the magic.
An took her place to control the warriors and in the midst of the fight she heared the whispering of the queen..surrender or i will torture her to death..and at the same time she heared Skuld..firmly speaking..fight for me..never give up..revenche me..
And in tears An did what she had to do..she fought the evil Queen and felt how Skuld died. An could not win the battle..despite of the sworn revenge she was captured too in a moment of betrail and trown in the dungeons.
As she was immortal they could not torture her to death..but she weakened and kept thinking of her father Thor and mother Nimnes for help.
An was well hidden in her dungeon so it took a thousand years before thor and Nimnes had finally found her and set her free.
Feeling so ashamed of letting Skuld down she could not go back to Álfheimr and live in peace there. So she said goodbye to her parents. Thor gave her his favorite hammer Mjöllnir to protect herself and Nimnes gave her the light of goddess Freya. An could still her hear father wishper in her ear..
”remember An Elfrida where you came from..you are my daughter and the granddaughter of Odin and the giantess Jörd. So live your life in our tradition and be strong, be good and be wise. Be like a true norn”
An kissed her parents goodbye and left for the world with only the glow from their love in her heart. She arrived in Cork and decided to stay here for a while..still needing to regain her strenght and open to anything on her path...
Xavier

Re: [ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked into the distance, Cork was on the horizon. It was a treacherous walk he had endured through the wind and rain, storms and hails, but he had almost reached his goal. Having not needed sleep since his ressurection as an undead, mainly preforming this ritual to retain some form of humanity, he had not stopped walking for two days since his departure from Bravia city. His feet tredded into the muddy ground as he moved slowly down the hill. His robes having been replaced with travelling leggings for the trip to make sure his attire was not ruined. The deformities on his skin and the holes in his head and hand were visible but it felt refreshing looking out at the naive, depressive world without his hood for once. Whilst looking out at the surrounding scenery he slowly moved closer to Cork. Some time passed and he reached his destination.

He moved into the city which had been newly founded and looked around to see shops being set up and fields getting ready for the upcoming harvest. He walked through the town. His intent was to see what the town of Cork may need in the upcoming mayoral term with his close to impending victory in Bravia town. Things seemed to be going smoothly in Cork at the moment. Unfortunately it was infested with those that would turn away from the light that is the dark. It was a pity. They would learn soon enough.

He was walking through the town, after having readorned his necromatic attire hood and all, when he saw a woman who wore different attire to the rest, more elegant and composed then the other rabble, walking into town. He looked at her for only a few moments before turning away. hmmm...what was this feeling...he thought to himself...was this a human emotion...odd...I may have to look into this further...Xavier wondered who the woman was...
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An walked into the town of Cork when suddenly she felt something odd. She could always feel and hear everything around her since her senses are very well developed as a half elf. She felt this cold coming from the back recognizing it as the dead and suddenly felt a bit of warmth in it, like a human emotion. "That is very strange" she thought to herself and turned around. She just saw a hooded figure turning and heared his cloack softly rustle. An opened her ears to hear more and opened her heart to feel more
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier felt something prying into his senses reaching out to him. It was not something he was expecting considering his disposition to every living thing and was not prepared to react to it at the very least. He continued to inspect the town, monitering numbers of inhabitants and fields among other things. It would come in handy for later trade between Cork and Bravia and Xavier wanted to get ahead. He had noticed the woman earlier but had walked away too busy to follow up on it however he had seen her several times around the town. He wondered who she was...she was...different...that human emotion was surfacing again...what was it...whenever he thought about that face...hmmm very weird.

He was about to find a inn to sleep in for the night when he spotted the woman again. She was walking into a local tavern. He followed her in...he would find out what this feeling was.
An_Elfrida

Tavern meeting

Post by An_Elfrida »

Wondering through Cork An did not see a living soul on the streets. Since it was a freezing cold she was not surprised people stayed in their homes. And she remembered that is was the day after the feast of light she knew as Yule so she knew the people must be very tired off all the feasts. Distracted by thoughts of Yule she sensed the cold again from the distance. She has noticed that cold was very strong and all around Cork now and she still could feel dead in it. But somehow everytime this creature saw her there was something else too. An smiled lightly and decided to entern a nice tavern to meet some people and have a nice warm drink.
As she entered tavern nobody noticed her, she took off her cloak and set down in a corner as the nice barmaid gave her a hot liquor. Smiling to the maid and looking around in this full tavern she suddenly felt the cold moving closer and she sees the hooded creature entering the tavern. An remained seated very calm with her eyes upon the door where this creature was standing since she did not fear dead at all as an immortal. She held her hand on her hammer Mjöllnir ready to step in if this creature had anything bad in mind
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier entered the tavern, pushing aside the doors with a brisk push, and saw several people notice his entrance...it was not too surprising considering his flesh was slightly rotten from the transformation. He walked through the doors trying not to be too obvious. He walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a pitcher of ale. He took a sip and looked around the room trying to find the woman...where was she...oh. Staring back at Xavier was the woman with a hammer in her hand seemingly almost ready to attack him if he did anything odd. He looked up from under his hood and his sight movd from the hammer to the face of the woman. She seemed ready. hmmm...foolish woman...people normally readied themselves when they felt the spread of death encroach upon their person. He stared back at the woman, red eyes glowing, as he tried to understand what it was about her that made him feel human around her. He lifted his head slightly, sitting up straight, and started to speak.

Woman, put your weapon away, I will do you no harm foolish human...no...not human...hmmm...something else. Xavier stared intently at her for a few seconds in silence...thinking. It does not matter. My name is Xavier, I am the future mayor of Bravia, pleasu...nice to meet you.

Xavier outstretched his hand from underneath his cloak revealing his missing skin and deformed bone structure.
An_Elfrida

meeting the undead

Post by An_Elfrida »

An never lost the connection with his eyes. She saw the read eyes burning and looking at her while the cold that came from him suddenly has a warmth in it. She relaxes the grip of her hammer and hears him speak
Woman, put your weapon away, I will do you no harm foolish human...no...not human...hmmm...something else. It does not matter. My name is Xavier, I am the future mayor of Bravia, pleasu...nice to meet you.
While the man spoke she could hear and feal his confusing. "So..Xavier" she thought to herself as her eyes fell upon his outreaching hand. She noticed the skin missing and smiled lightly as she had seen worse before. She took his hand and looked at it. While looking up to meet his eyes again she answered his unasked question..: I am An and no i am not human. I am an half light elf, born from an elf and Thor. And a pleasure to meet you too. I can sens your cold..so you must be a deatheater. But i sens something else too." while holding his hand she felt the warmth growing him in and under her hands she felt the deadly skin regaining a bit of warmth..but she could not heal this..only if it was his choise to be healed. She noticed the glowing of her own heart while she looked at him....wondering what is happening here...
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the woman with a strange look. A weird one, daughter of Thor and an Elf...hmmmm...must be some pretty important father and very unimportant mother to not even name her. It was not his business. He would not ask questions of one he had just met. He looked at her outfit...it certainly was more luxurious then most he had seen in his life, maybe even more in taste then the Fenian King's attire who must have a division of weavers to fashion him pretty little things. Nevermind. He took out his flask of blood and poured it into his ale. He took a quick swig and enjoyed the sensation of the liquid trickling down through his throat and into his stomach. The warm sensation however was outdone by the feeling he got whenever he looked at the woman. hmmm very strange...I must figure out what this feeling is...He would have to ask more questions about the woman.

Elf...firstly...I do not know what you may call my kind but I am a necromancer, a puppeteer of the dead. I deal in the ways of the dark and the malicious. I awaken those who have long since passed from his world and reanimate their bodies, I complete the process that is humanity, removing their mind and making them immortal. I am a weaver of sorrow and a master of anguish. I am no deatheater...

Xavier looked at the woman...hmm something else...what would that be...his blood had run dry since his death a year ago. His skin had begun rotting days after his death however his master had reached him before the process of decay had taken a full hold of his body. He had never known his master, one that like him, always wore a hood and hid is identity...He never even knew his name...he was told to always call him master. What was special about this woman...she made long since useless human emotions, which he had thrown away, reappear. It had been so long xavier had forgotten what emotions he was even experiencing...this needed further research.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An saw him pouring the blood into his drink. She did not need to ask what is was as she smelled the blood from across the bar. She was strucked by his not spoken questions that came so clearly through to hear but he really did not say them out loud..instead she heared him say..
Elf...firstly...I do not know what you may call my kind but I am a necromancer, a puppeteer of the dead. I deal in the ways of the dark and the malicious. I awaken those who have long since passed from his world and reanimate their bodies, I complete the process that is humanity, removing their mind and making them immortal. I am a weaver of sorrow and a master of anguish. I am no deatheater...

Remembering the teaching of Skuld to resuscitate the elf warriors from the dead she feels the dark magic that has touched this necromancer. It was certainly not done in a good way as she sees his skin falling apart. Beside the things he said to her, An feels the confused emotions coming from the man with the hood, the red eyes and the deformed hand. Remembering the words of her father she knew she had to stay here with this necromancer. "And by the way xavier...my mother was called Nimnes..And i do think you have a wrong idea about completing the process that is called humanity..and i think i know your master.." she replied to his unasked question while smiling at him with her grey eyes and opening that piece of her heart that this undead man needed to research
Last edited by An_Elfrida on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.