[ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Re: [ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked back at the elf in an astonished look wrought with anger and surprise...how did this woman know my master! What traitrous words fit of a beheading! She would pay dearly for that remark...unless it held true of course...where he was more than happy to get the information out of her...one way or another. He stared at the woman...doing his best to prevent her intruding his mind anymore...he would not allow it. She had no right to delve into the memories he had long forgotten and removed from his conciousness. He looked back at her with a fearsome glare...his eyes had turned blood red and the anger seemed to flow from them into the elf's.

Elf, you stay out of my head or you will regret it. You have no right to go searching. You say you know my master...tell me now. he was more than capable to avoid revealing his identity to such a normal person...

Xavier considered ignoring what else she had said but decided to comment on it anyway...

Be very careful what you say...I know things that would make your skin crawl and have done things that would remove it from you bones. the path to undeath is the final step in this bodies evolution. He waved his hands over his body showing he meant himself.Humanity can only bicker and argue in their time in the living and create unnecessary bonds...in death however you are freed from those pety...emotions...and are given something more great than life could ever bring!
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An saw his red eyes flaming at her and she felt his anger and hears all his unspoken remarks. Softly she smiled at him and replied to him in an elfish singing voice while taking his deformed hand in her hands
"ssshtt calm down..i can not read your memories..i am not searching your thoughts. I can only hear what you are thinking and not saying to me. So you are safe there."
She looked at him with her warm and calm eyes. "And to answer all your other questions..let me first tell me more of the things i know..and where i came from. My father is Thor, the son of Odin. Odin is a necromancer as well, just like you. He revoked a völva (seeress) from the death ones to hear his future and the future of the world. And i am raised and thaught by Skuld, who could rise death warriors to make them fight again. So i know that magic too. But i have rarely used it..only ones in battle when i took over control when Skuld was captured.."
An sighs and swollows a bit to numb the pain that she feels in her stomach remembering that time so long ago. Regaining control of her voice again she told Xavier, while stroking the rotting hand..
"why are you so upset if i might know your master? I have known necromancers for all my life and i know there are more around the world like the Manzazuu in Babylon and the Caanite in Palestina. And now there is even the Grimoire called Munich Manual which tells anyone how it is done. You see now..i am not a normal person.."
An smiled hearing herself say that and even blushed a bit.."i am far from that, just like you necromancer.." and she looked into his eyes as she suddenly felt that change in his feelings again..
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier, after having been pulverised mentally by the names of so many, noticed his anger subside...who was this woman that she knew so intently the ways of the necromancer...Daughter of Thor...she was certainly no normal person after getting a barrage of information like that. He was intrigued. This woman was very special and he could not escape the feeling of being important to him.

I see you know the ways of the necromancer in quite some depth...even so much so that you have raised the dead yourself...you are very different...

He took a sip from his ale once more and looked intently at the woman. He noticed she was stroking his hand...hmm very strange.

However...you better stay out of my head...my thoughts are mine alone. Remember that...but anyway enough of this talk...what brings you to the town of Cork?
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

She watched him and heared him talk. She tried not to laugh cause she knew she had overdone it..she really did crush him with her knowledge..she always regrets it when this happens..somehow it frightens people..mmm maybe not this one..he was something special...ah well..she kept looking into this strange eyes and thoughtless felt the weird skin under her fingers..when she heared him think..
hmm very strange
An let go of the hand..and as she had heared the other things too he had thought she pressed her lips together not to respond to that. It was not her fault she could hear those things and there was no on and off switch for that. So she was glad when he spoke..
However...you better stay out of my head...my thoughts are mine alone. Remember that...but anyway enough of this talk...what brings you to the town of Cork?
An nodded yes to the first remark trying to look serious and than she told him.." I was in prison for like a thousand years. When i was finally rescued i could not go home anymore. So i choose the world instead of my own world. To regain strenght and to heal..and i walked right up in Cork. So i am new here..in this town and in this world..sitting with you at this table wondering where you are from.."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier turned to face the bar. He took another sip of his drink and realised it was empty. He called over the bartender and ordered another pitcher of ale. He folded his arms over the counter and rested his head in them for a few seconds gathering no thoughts in particular into a tangible cohesive thought. His head was hurting...he had had this strange feeling since he looked upon the woman but this feeling had gotten stronger the more he stayed around the woman. Something stirred from within him. Something that was long since removed from his reanimated corpse. Her stories only caused him to feel more strange emotions...

He looked up from his arms and saw the pitcher of ale sitting in front of him. He lifted his body up straight again, pulled out the flask of blood and poured some in, took a sip and turned to face the woman. He felt sick...what was wrong with him...he forced the feeling down back to where it came from and regained his composure. He looked at the woman and spoke once more.

You were imprisoned..how ...won..der..ful.. So you are a being not of this world but instead one that has escaped to this reality and decided to call it your home. You are what may only be called a summoned creature from the plains of this reality? You are a spectral that has crossed a mystical plane without relaising? surely you can not be real? However...here you sit in front of me having a drink and discussing things about our past. More than I have ever told even my closest ....aquintances. seeing as you wish to know more and it seems to be your turn to question me I will answer you...

I am Xavier, I hail from the a land north of Fenia, in a remote village carved into the mountains. In my village, the necromancer is king, as they would say. One of the village is selected from each generation and taught the ways of necromancy. That man then leads the village until another is chosen. My master and I agreed however that passing on such masterful knowledge to half wits was a waste of time so we came up with a plan...

Xavier looked at his hand...gazing at the deformities. He continued speaking...

Something went wrong...the scheme was that he would transform me into an undead and I would do the same to him when I was resurrected...however there were complications...the ritual was perfect however the knowledge of what it entailed was not. I was resurrected but my master...well lets say he disappeared. After that I saw no reason to remain in the village. I took as many books as I could relating to necromancy with me from the house I stayed and travelled south. I ended up in Bravia...

Xavier finished his tale and looked to the woman.

That is it...now...it is your turn. Tell me all about Skuld and the other man...Odin...they interest me. Please tell me about them.
An_Elfrida

old stories told..

Post by An_Elfrida »

An looked at Xavier laying his head on the counter. Suddenly she felt the warmth in the cold again and it touched her heart. Trying to not let him see that she could sens his feelings she just waited patiently for his drink to arrive. She saw him strechting out again and heared him asking all these questions. And she listened to his story which made her stomach cramp. An smiled while ordering another hot liquor as the man seems to have forgotten his manners..and when the drink arrived she answered him...
" to your first question: I am very real Xavier..very real. I live in both worlds..this one and my home world which you cannot enter...called Álfheimr which is the place of the light elves just underneath the place of the gods. I lived there with my mother Nimnes and my father Thor crosses this world on is way to your world. But this is my world too..." she made a gesture with her arms to show him the humans and creatures surrounding them. "And i am very glad you are sharing your past with me. As it seems something really must have gone wrong judging the way your skin looks and i dare not even guess what is under that hood. I know a bit about necromancer so i have a clue what happened to your master.." she eyed Xavier whilst saying that.."but you will tell me that later i guess." An shivered from the cold of death that surrounded her now..still not scared of it thou...She smiled and and said..
"so..you want to know more about Skuld and Odin? I can tell about Odin.." She somehow was reluctant to talk about Skuld because of the hurt it gave her.." Odin was my grandfather whom i never met unfortunately. He died before i was born but he was the father of my father Thor. Her was married to a woman but had several mistresses..one of them was Jarð, also called mother earth. They had Thor as a son. But there are stories told that Jarð was just Frigg..his real wife..but that does not matter now. I think you are interested in one thing..his necromancer..Well it is all written down in the Völuspá, but i can tell you this: he brings this Völva, also known as prophet back to live and she tells him of the beginning of the earth and how the world will be and even predicts Odins death. But she also says interesting things about dark ages and the new beginning." An pauses for while..while she was still weak and the memory of the old world made her stomach move. She regain her breath and continues.." and Skuld..she was my master..she thought me everything i know..she was a true Norn.." but the thought of her beloved teacher made her almost cry so she hesitated on her words.." but something very bad happened to her and she died..and i miss her ever since" saying that she turned her head to not let Xavier see how much pain she was in..An covered her ears to not hear the cries of the torture and death of Skuld again..
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier listened to everything the woman said. He did not speak, he did not interupt. When the woman was done it was obvious that she was upset...another emotion he had long snce forgotten what was like. Simple creatures with their need to express what they are feeling. Whether they were a mere baby who would cry if it was hungry to the woman witting in front of him who obviously kept locked up the memories of her past life. Xavier would not cross the threshold of a person's past. He, even as an undead, had lines that he would not cross. It never ended well to delwe into the personal emotions that were someones past. However...something in xavier stirred...was this sympathy...why was he caring for the woman in front of him. He fought himself inside his head... what was happening to him. This woman was he cause...he would get to the bottom of it. The nagging inside his head was reaching the point of annoyance. It was like an itch he could not reach...ahhhhh.

Xavier looked up and saw the woman was still facing away from him fighting past memories...the itch in his head was stirring. The woman was worse off than him. He was not used to these situations...he had never had much contact with other people..what should he do...hmmmm. He leaned in and awkwardly but gently patted the woman on the back.

It...erm...it is okay..don't worry....erm...just forget about it...everything...is okay now? ummm...

Xavier moved back into his seat and got comfortable again looking at the woman. He did not know what was wrong but the itch in his head had gotten worse...much worse. This woman was definately special...how though..
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An still stared in the distance not seeing anything but the images of her past. Then suddenly she felt a pad on the back and heared
It...erm...it is okay..don't worry....erm...just forget about it...everything...is okay now? ummm...
. This was such u clumsy of trying to comfort her it almost made her laugh but the feeling that came with it belonging to Xavier filled her heart. She turned her head and smiled. "Thank you Xavier..enough about the past..lets make the future now. I need some fresh air and you look like you could use some too. Want to go for a walk with me?" An stood up and put her dark red cloak on. She noticed Xavier staring at the fabric and when she putted it on she knew she looked beautifull. She walked to the door and just before opening it she turned her head and asked smiling "are you coming?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier patted her back for lack of knowing what to do. He had removed himself of human emotion so long ago that he had forgotten how to sympathise with others. He held no particular special feelings apart from this itch in his head which seemed to reappear whenever he looked at this elf. He looked at her as she regained her composure and stood up. She looked at him and smiled...hmmm...that was strange.

I need some fresh air and you look like you could use some too. Want to go for a walk with me?

Xavier looked at her slightly bemused...the things he did to quench his curiosity. He looked back at the woman and saw she was already by the door.

Are you coming?

hmmm...very well...but what makes you think one such as myself needs fresh air? Ha. The quality of air does not matter but I assume that was not the point you were trying to make. Nevermind. Where do you wish to go elf?
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An ignores the fact that he insisted on calling her elf instead of An..she went outside and waited for him to join her. An turned her head and said when he came out of tavern.." well you seemed to have a bit of a pain in your head..i am not entering your head but i feel it..so i thought a good walk might help to fix that. And i want to show you something.."she walked with a firm pass outside of Corn to the fields that had the view over the forest and the mountains.."See the mountains? Up there..as high as you can see there is my world. I know you can never enter..but i want to show you.."
Not waiting for any replies she casted a spell to make Álfheimr appear in their sight..An saw Álfheimr appear in a mist of clouds and showed it to xavier..
"this is the entrance to my world.."and then she made another sight appear saying.."and this is my world.."
An lets him enjoy the view of that she loved so much.....her home..Then she closed the view and turned to Xavier,smiled and looked him in the eyes..well..special creature..what can i do for you?"