[ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Re: [ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the magical creation that was before his eyes. His face did not show it but he was enthralled. So these things were possible. He wanted to pass into the world and explore despite the elf's reminder that it was impossible. He took a step forward towards it...and it was gone.

what can you do for me...I wonder...

He turned to the elf slightly disappointed and very much regaining his surroundings. His head was aching...the itch inside his head had been getting worse on the walk. He moved his hand to his head and fell to his knees. What was this feeling...

Xavier looked at the elf. His hands at his head. He then did one thing he never before ever had to say...

...help me..

Xavier coiled on the ground...his head in agony.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An turned to Xavier when she had closed the sightings of her world..and just saw the step he took as if he was trying to enter the image.. She saw him getting to his knees while holding his head. A firm pain lightned through her head as she could feel his pain. And just before he coiled on the ground she heard him whipser..
... help me ..

She rushed to him and sat down next to him. "I feel your pain..i am not in your head but the fact that i feel your pain must mean there is a connection between us..here..let me help you.." she reached out her hand to touch his head. She saw him pull back and whispered. " sshhtt i am not going to hurt you, and i am not going to enter your mind. If you let me touch you i will let you enter my head. I am not afraid of that."
She removed the hood from his head and saw his rotten skin and his skull naked on some places. The red glowing eyes stared at her. The sight did not frighten her as she knew no fear and has learned never to judge from the outside. She smiled at him and said.."close your eyes..and walk with me in my land"..An laid her right hand on his forehead and draw an invisibility circle with her other hand as she knew it was important that no one should disturb them while they became one in her mind.
An closed her eyes and concentrated..she felt Xavier relax and when she opened her eyes again she saw her homeland and Xavier standing next to her in the elf forest.."remember this is still not real..but in my head you are in my world now..you can feel the ground, hear the trees and smeel the flowers as i have done..welcome in my memory.." and she took him for a walk through her world to heal his pain.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier's eyes were clenched shut due to the sensation spinning around inside his head. These emotions were literally hurting him. What were these emotions... He felt the elf kneel next to him. Xavier recoiled slightly.

I feel your pain..i am not in your head but the fact that i feel your pain must mean there is a connection between us..here..let me help you..

Xavier pulled away from the elf. He was unsure of what was going on. He was in pain. The elf pulled him closer.

sshhtt i am not going to hurt you, and i am not going to enter your mind. If you let me touch you i will let you enter my head. I am not afraid of that.

Xavier felt his hood fall back around his shoulders...his face with the holes and rotting flesh visible. He glared at the elf. His eyes filled with a mix of anger and anguish. She returned it with a smile...he was in no position to fight her kindness and anyway...he did not mind her smile...it was not bad to look at...

close your eyes..and walk with me in my land.

Xavier managed to open his eyes ever so slightly. Barely enough for the elf to notice. As thin as a slice of paper he gazed out. He felt the elf's hand touch his forehead. He saw her other hand draw a circle in the ground....The circle was completed....and suddenly the pain was gone. He felt no sensations. He opened his eyes and gazed out....where was he? where had she teleported them?

remember this is still not real..but in my head you are in my world now..you can feel the ground, hear the trees and smeel the flowers as i have done..welcome in my memory..

Xavier looked at the elf and for the first time since he had been ressurected...looked astonished. Never before had he seen something so amazing occur...and to him! He looked around...stamped on the ground to make sure. He breathed in...and felt the air flow through is long dead lungs...he smelt the surroundings...he could feel the breeze. He moved his hand to his forehead..checking to make sure he was awake.

Elf...no...An was it? An...this is amazing...these are your memories...? Astonishing...

Xavier looked around still very much emotionless but somehow for the first time since he rose from the dead felt alive again...he felt both rejoiced and disgusted with this but for the moment...he was still taking in his new surroundings..
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An saw Xavier opening his eyes and the way he looked made her smile inside..this always happened when anyone first sees Álfheimr..to intense to describe. She saw him stamping the ground and taking a deep breath...She nodded to him to go on..as she heared him say..
Elf...no...An was it? An...this is amazing...these are your memories...? Astonishing...
. She suddenly was almost trown of her feet by the emotion that came from him while saying her name.. " did he really feel that when saying my name?" An wondered to herself. This somehow confused her and made a little tickle appear inside...she hesitated for a second..and than without even blinking her eyes she recovered her normal look and said to him.."you are not only experiencing the one thing closest to heaven..but also being not undead which has been a while. So i can understand if this is too much to handle all at once..if you want to go back just let me know..in the meanwhile let this place heal the pain in your head..." and she stopped talking as she had felt his emotions becoming alive again..smiling inside she thought to herself.."ofcourse undeads and necromancer have emotions..why did not anybody tell him that? Now he has to struggle..a well he is doing fine and he has to learn for himself now what it is he feels.." "and i am learning too".. She felt the energy floating and could not resist the urge to run through the forest anymore.."come..we are going to the river.." she said and took his hand and started to run.."i will race you.."..and she let go of his hand and ran as fast as she could feel the wind in her hair and hear the trees sing to her..An looked back to see if he had followed and when she saw him smiling she knew he would come...With a warm feeling inside that she experienced for the first time ever she smiled and continued to run.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier was still taking in his surroundings. Still slightly astonished...he placed his hand on a nearby tree to support himself...he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He looked at his hand...there was skin! He had skin on his hand! Where had that come from...and more importantly...what was this strange sensation...he had a heartbeat. He placed his hand against his chest. He felt it pulsing in rythum. Amazing! He placed his hand on his head in amazement...what was this...he moved his hand around his forehead...he could not feel any holes. What was this magic..

You are not only experiencing the one thing closest to heaven..but also being not undead which has been a while.

Xavier looked at An...well though the idea that this was heaven was very questionable...given that he worshipped the master of the dead...he was amazed that this place...her memories...allowed him to be...alive...he was overjoyed and disgusted at the same time. Emotions burst into life within him all at once as he remembered what it was like to...to...to feel.

Come..we are going to the river..Xavier looked at her...removed from his trance of wonder.i will race you..

Xavier looked at her for a second...then chased after her. What was happening to him inside this dream world...he was shed of his tough exterior and his looks returned to those of when he was human...was he happy?
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An arrived at the river and run into the water. She turned around laughing retaking her breath to see Xavier just coming out of the forest and running to her..She smiles and than stood frozen..her mouth opened and her eyes widened as she saw his face. His hood was down to his shoulders and she could see his face..his human face she realised...
The confusion she felt was immens..as she only knew what this meant...An stood froozen in the river with her feet in the water and reached out her hand to touch his face..tears came up in her eyes as she very softly said to Xavier..."Xav..you are your human form again..while this place should only have taken your pain away..this can only mean one thing..you excist in my memory..we have met before..." she could only just look him in the eyes...not able to speak at all any futher..searching her memories for him.

Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier reached the river...what might be described as a smile on his face. He dashed to the shore and kneeled down, his head gazing at his reflection. He saw his face...not a rotting piece of flesh but a face. He looked into the river...his feeling or disgust losing its power over him as his human emotions coursed through his living veins...his heart was beating...he was breathing again. It was all to much for him. He was close to tears as his emotional human form was rekindled. He jumped up and saw An looking at him...he stopped dead as he felt her hand touch his face.

Xav..you are your human form again..while this place should only have taken your pain away..this can only mean one thing..you excist in my memory..we have met before...

Xavier looked back at An...his mind thought back to what she said in the tavern and the way she reacted to remembering the past...it could not be good for him...Then he saw An crying...he felt something slowly trickling down his face...he moved his hand to his face...it was like a liquid...water?...he moved his hand away to see what it was...it was red...he was bleeding...this wasn't good...

He felt more and more what appeared to be small cuts start to appear all over his body...was he dying? What memory did An and himself meet...what was happening to him!
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An was still in pain to search her brains for the memory of them two meeting when see saw the blood on his face. At first she thought he was crying tears of blood..but than she saw the look on Xaviers face when he looked at his blood on his hands..She stood there frozen..in bewilderment when she saw the little cuts appear all over him...
The next thing happened all in one second..An reached with her right hand to his forehead as in an instinct to get back to reality when she heared her mothers voice whisper in the wind...
"An ..min kjærlighet, min datter..ta ham ut her.. kroppen hans er for svak til å håndtere sine følelser .. du vil drepe ham her .. få ham ut ... få ham ut .."(An..my love, my daughter..take him out of here..his body is to weak to handle his emotions..you will kill him in here..get him out...get him out..)
And in that second she instinctly touched his forehead and heared her mother Nimnes in the wind An called upon her power to bring them back into the other world they had left..while making Xavier to close his eyes too..

And in that very moment everything changed..the smell, the light, the feeling of the wind on her face as An had experienced so many times before when she left her land from her memory..and just before opening her eyes she heared the last whiper of Nimnes..
"An .. du vet han.. søk i ditt hjerte.. det er" (An..you do know him..search in your heart..it is..) which abrupt ended when she opened her eyes to see if Xavier was alright..She saw him laying in her arms with his eyes closed and her heart felt like stopping from beating when for that moment she thought he had died before they got back while in her head the whisper sang.."søk i ditt hjerte, det er..det er.."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

What had happened to him...the last thing he remembered was him regaining his humanity...what a vile thing it was! He remembered the pain of the cuts opening all around his body. It was like someone was tearing him apart stitch by stitch. He felt like a ragdoll in the hands of a small child. His head was in agony...surprising for an undead to feel pain but somewhat natural. His arms felt like jelly and it seemed his eyes were spinning. augh...and his head...why was he in so much pain...His eyes closed and left the consious world.
He was dreaming...he did not dream...then what was this...a memory? He did not remember it...yet he knew he had witnessed this. It was like watching from the end of a tunnel. He was fading in and out and only caught glimpses. The words could not be heard yet he saw the mouths move. The mouths belonged to elves. Two elves were arguing...one male...the other female...the female seemed angry...ahhh she was walking away....the female resembled An..but slightly younger...when did I meet her and who is that male elf...he is walking over to me...

Xavier woke from his dream and was there to see An holding him in his arms...he must not of been knocked out for long then...hmmm...He leaned towards her and breathed out of his mouth to her.

An...what happened...and why are you holding me in yours arms?
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An sat there with Xav in her arms, looking at him when she suddenly saw him open his eyes a bit but before she could even say anything she saw him lose consciousness again and felt he went somewhere that made her heart froze.
Looking at him she wondered what had happened..was it the emotions..was it the memories..she was so confused that she hardly noticed the breathing that was coming form Xav..She suddenly heared him say...
An...what happened...and why are you holding me in yours arms?

An looked at him and her heart jumped of pure happiness to hear him talk and seeing he was not gone forever "Xav..are you ok?..are you in any pain..how." Slightly blushing when she realised what he had said..she looked at him and smiled saying.."well I..I thought you were gone... I am so glad you are ok for now" and then looking troubled.."I am so sorry for what happened.. still do not understand it...why are you in my memory..and why could your body not handle the lost feelings and..."she paused..and looked him in the eyes.."and why did Nimnes help me when you were getting hurt?".... An sat on the ground...with Xav in her arms and looking in his eyes to search for something to remember while her brain and thoughts were not noticing the fact that he was breathing..

Than she suddenly asked.."Xav..do you have any idea how come you are in my memory?" while looking at him with warmth in her eyes and a serious expression on her face..