[ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Xavier

Re: [ORP] Born from Álfheimr and Bilskirnir

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked back at An...his head was still spinning like crazy...his arms and legs felt better but had not improved by any significatn margin. He got up...pushing himself to a bearable sitting position...his back leaning against a tree. He looked over his body and was glad to see that there was no physical damage anywhere that was visible, which was where it hurt the most frankly. He put his hand to his chest to feel for hidden wounds or broken ribs when he heard An ask something.

Xav..are you ok?..are you in any pain..how.

I am fine...for the most part...never ever...ever...take me back there. Xavier saw a slight smile appear on her face but it quickly subsided as she continued her questions and he made slight agonising sounds from moving abit too much...

why are you in my memory..and why could your body not handle the lost feelings and...and why did Nimnes help me when you were getting hurt?

Xavier did not know why he was in her memories but from what he had seen knew that they were connected...how could he be related to this elf. He could not recall his past life and the experience's he may have encountered. When you die, you have no soul that goes anywhere and there is no afterlife that he encountered...so your mind and imagination slowly rot away till there is nothing left but the empty shell of your former self. Xavier unfortunately was ressurected far too late to have retained his memories...having been dead for several days...his master had to follow the guidelines written in the books...he did not question this...Xavier now knew better. He looked at An...what was she to him in his past life...was that why she appeared before him today...was she special to him?

An, I cannot...answer any of those...I remember nothing but fragments of my former life and in those fragments nothing of any use is ever held...usually the most simple of things that I have done..whatever memory you dragged me into...my body was not strong enough through your magic...I was not strong enough...and therefore answers left unfound.

I cannot remember who you are...but you are someone..in my past life...that was important...how you were important and why you were important have yet to be discovered...I to my knowledge have never encountered the elves and have certainly never ....

Xavier coughed vigorously cutting off his words...he covered his mouth with his hand. His chest was starting to hurt...whatever it was that happened to him in those memories was not a pleasent one and thank Azrael he was undead for the moment...he knew he was in agony but he felt no pain...he knew it was there but could not associate it to the correct reactions...

He looked at his hand, moving it away from his mouth...he saw blood. This was not good.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

I am fine...for the most part...never ever...ever...take me back there
..An smiled when she heared that and knew he would ask one day to go back..when he was strong enough..but she let that thought go when she saw how much pain he was in. She looked at him and heared him say..
An, I cannot...answer any of those...I remember nothing but fragments of my former life and in those fragments nothing of any use is ever held...usually the most simple of things that I have done..whatever memory you dragged me into...my body was not strong enough through your magic...I was not strong enough...and therefore answers left unfound. I cannot remember who you are...but you are someone..in my past life...that was important...how you were important and why you were important have yet to be discovered...I to my knowledge have never encountered the elves and have certainly never ....

An nodded when she heared that..she felt the connection too and the whisper of Nimnes was still in her head..
"søk i ditt hjerte (search him in your heart)"
She sad there for a while and saw him he checking his body and his pain..while he coughed up blood she knew by instinct that it did not mean very much. Still thinking to herself..An looked at him and did as she always did..followed her heart..
Without saying anything she got on her feet and brought xav back up.."I think we need to find out what this..something...between us is. And I need to find out what went wrong with you..so I would like to go to the north with you..to where you came from to find the answers..although i think the destination will not be the answer..the journey will itsellf will...."
An smiled at Xav and promised herself to secretly heal his body from the pain when he was not paying any attention..
She supported his body while he was on his feet again and quickly healed his broken ribs just by slightly touching it..and she looked at him.." well...lets go on our journey than to find some answers if you want to..i am ready to go now.." and she put a soft kiss on his rotten cheek..
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

xavier looked at the elf. He looked at An. He was helped up to his feet by An. He was still coughing up blood but the colour of it was quickly turning back to the normal colour of black. His coughing had subsided somewhat but his throat was nagging him. He was checking over his body when he heard An speak.

I think we need to find out what this..something...between us is. And I need to find out what went wrong with you..so I would like to go to the north with you..to where you came from to find the answers..although i think the destination will not be the answer..the journey will itsellf will....

yes...it shall be a pleasure to accompany you back through to my homeland. Your exsistance and you appearance in my life..intrigues one who has all of forever to waste, even if I slowly rot...

Xavier stood up straight...he had fully, after checking his body over, returned to his undead state. Whatever had happened was a mystery he was going to find out. What was this woman to him in his past life...and what was our relationship.

well...lets go on our journey than to find some answers if you want to..i am ready to go now..

Yes...lets get...going.

Xavier felt An gently kiss his cheek as he was getting ready to set off. He looked at the elf and chuckled...unfortunately..his itch was back.

They set off for the lands north of Fenia. They would stop off in Fenia for a good long break...and to get to know one another.

End of RP