The Price of Eggs in Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Lance

The Price of Eggs in Bravia

Post by Lance »

I live in Bravia, Bravia, and have been selling eggs for 7.50f a piece since I do not know the general price. Before I became a chicken farmer there wasnt any other farmers so the town hall was selling them for 6f.

So Bravia. What do eggs go for in your town?

Those of you who don't raise chickens, how much would you expect to pay for an egg?

Eggs give 1 dexterity, but do not give a hunger point.
Joao

Re: The Price of Eggs in Bravia

Post by Joao »

Lance wrote:Eggs give 1 dexterity, but do not give a hunger point.
Acutally, if you eat one egg, that IS one hunger point. One must eat two hunger points each day. Also, eggs do not automatically give 1 dexterity. You must take three(3) eggs to the temple and juggle them. The dexterity is awarded as such...

Break 3 eggs = +0 dexterity
Break 2 eggs = +1 dexterity
Break 1 egg = +2 dexterity
Break 0 eggs = +3 dexterity

The dexterity bonus will not show up until the next reset. (10am GMT, 5am EST)

As far as prices for eggs...I've seen them anywhere from 5f up to 10f. It all depends on how many eggs are currently available at the towne market.
Lance

Post by Lance »

Thank you for clearing that up.

And thanks for the PC.

so right in the middle of 5-10 is where ive been selling 'em.

Anyone else know about the other towns?
Joao

Post by Joao »

Maybe the towne threads of Paz & Cork have some info on that.

Also, I see you are getting close to Level 2. When you are ready to level up, may I suggest a profession OTHER than Butcher? :D We already have four butchers in town and desperately need Millers, Carpenters & Blacksmiths.
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Unless the town has been dry of eggs I personally try and not buy eggs for more than 6ƒ. My assumption is that to even have a chance to earn a dexterity point you need to buy 3 eggs to juggle; a total of 18ƒ. 7ƒ an egg asks folks to shell out 21ƒ just to enter the temple with the three required eggs.

I guess I don't really know the true value of dexterity yet, but it seems like it would have to way outshine all the other stats to be worth more than 18ƒ a pop for a 75% chance at 0-2 dex points when I know I can spend under 18ƒ on a Bravian berry or a steak with 100% of getting 2 charisma or 2 strength.

I don't remember seeing eggs in Cork when I was there last. Paz had them when I visited a while back but I can't remember at what price. Maybe a Pazian chicken farmer will see this and chime in?
Floirrey

Post by Floirrey »

If you don't break your eggs from juggling, do you get to keep them for another time, or are they donated to the temple?
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

If you don't break them, you can use them again :D
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Lance

Post by Lance »

Rowena wrote:Unless the town has been dry of eggs I personally try and not buy eggs for more than 6ƒ. My assumption is that to even have a chance to earn a dexterity point you need to buy 3 eggs to juggle; a total of 18ƒ. 7ƒ an egg asks folks to shell out 21ƒ just to enter the temple with the three required eggs.

I guess I don't really know the true value of dexterity yet, but it seems like it would have to way outshine all the other stats to be worth more than 18ƒ a pop for a 75% chance at 0-2 dex points when I know I can spend under 18ƒ on a Bravian berry or a steak with 100% of getting 2 charisma or 2 strength.

I don't remember seeing eggs in Cork when I was there last. Paz had them when I visited a while back but I can't remember at what price. Maybe a Pazian chicken farmer will see this and chime in?
Thank you very much. I guess Ill be lowering my price a bit! :P

--

I Havent started stat-building yet as you can probably tell haha
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Say, if i buy one and balance it off me skull for an hour, can i get the title "Egghead"?