New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Dwayberry

Re: New Year's/Election Victory Party [CRP]

Post by Dwayberry »

Dwayberry observed the impressive construction that was João's new tavern. She chuckled softly, he must be a wealthy man indeed.

She entered and looked around. The rich interior and abundance of food and drinks reminded her of the parties she attended before she moved to Bravia. This time, however, she could be herself, in some sort of way.

She waved at some of the familiar faces and smiled. While moving over to the food, she noticed one of the dancing ladies, her outfit not leaving much to the imagination. Dwayberry raised an eyebrow.

I hope that's not meant as a destraction for poor dancing skills..., she thought and grinned.

Her hand reached out for a fried chicken leg, but she changed her mind. Better take something more... sophisticated. She smiled, noticing the chocolate strawberries and took one of the fruits while watching the dancers.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Joao

Post by Joao »

João rushed upstairs to the lavish "Viceroy Suite" and changed into his themed outfit. He tried to harken back to something the people wore where his Djinn father was from. He had seen the image from his childhood and took sketches over to his friend, TheGardener, to make for him. She was the only weaver in Bravia Towne, but if there was to only be one for now, it was good that they had the best. The cape for his costume was made in luxurious blue silk (to match the winning BLU party in the Viceregal elections).

Taking one last look in the mirror, pleased at his appearance, he exited the suite and made his way back down to the ground floor. Stopping at the landing of the stairs, he let his guests see his new clothes.

He clapped his hands together to get his guests' attention.

"Friends, old and new..." João began. "Tonight is a night of revelry and merriment. Enjoy yourselves! Partake of the wonderous food and pastries. Sample the hookhas in each room. And if you prefer some solitude, please enjoy the ample selection of books in the library."

João chuckled. "And do not worry about travelling home drunk. We have accomodations for all guests. I would hate to have any of my guests robbed on their way home while intoxicated. Please make use of the many suites here."

He grabbed a glass of Champaigne and looked for Finwe to discuss some pressing business of the Viceregal Council.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris enter the room .He salut everybody and see all the drink and food.

o my im in heaven thank you for inviting me .

He goes to the bar and get himself a drink .
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Nef wanders the tavern, making sure everything is going well for Joao, then she notices Dway picking at the chocolate covered fruit.

"Be careful with those chocolate strawberries, you might attract some men the way you are eating those" she whispers into Dway's ear, with a giggle, before walking around to meet the other guests, most of whom she doesn't know.

As she walks away, she notices her brother at the bar, ordering a drink.

"Bonsoir mon frere. (hello my brother) I noticed you here all alone. Might I join you?" she says to him as she walks up.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris orther a drink ,he is relaxing and look around the decoration.He look at everyone on his corner talking and dancing .The night is going well .Sudenly a familliar voice talk to him.
"Bonsoir mon frere. (hello my brother)
It was Neferine her sister .She look wonderfull.He smiles at her.

Bonsoir ma soeur .Yes you can goin me here have some drink with me.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine takes a seat next to her brother and orders a cold tea at the bar.

I haven't seen you around much, Amladris. I am glad you are here so we can spend some time together, she says as she smiles at her brother.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was a little lost in the crowd she stop to take a look arrownd... she saw her sister and her brother she smiles to her self.. she walk up to both of them and smiles sweetly..

I found you.. she giggles.. trying to hide from me?.. she laughs...

So having fun? humm Amladris did you see the beautiful dancers arrownd?.. she grins and giggles...

She orders a tea and sites with her familly.. happy to see them here...
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Looking over the invite again, he ponders whether to go to the party. His inability to eat or drink might mean his affliction is discovered. Hoping his friend Wandress will be there, she had made it onto the Council, he decides it is probably best he make an appearance.

Pulling his cloak over his shoulders he makes his way to the tavern, he didnt know anyone, but what better way to meet others.

Opening the door to the tavern he is taken back by the sight of the place, hed never seen anything like it in all his travels.

Removing his cloak he takes a seat.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Looking at her invitation Melusine realised that if she doesn't hurry up she will miss this party and any opportunities that may present themselves along the way. Hurrying to her closet and pulling out the first classic black dress she quickly got ready and flew her way to Joao's new tavern.

Standing outside the door to the new tavern Melusine opens the door stops to scan the room within the door frame for several moments before entering into the room. Melusine made her way through the room saying hello to the other people she saw along the way. Looking at the pillows on the floor she proceeded towards them and making herself comfortable she sat back watching the room
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Maj brings his invitation and shows the man at the entrance to show that he was invited indeed. The man lets him in. He sees someone in there that brings him a smile. He walks up to Ermalyse and covers her eyes.

Guess Who?